netflix and chill // malum

p much just fluff and blowjobs

Michael was bored. He managed to find absolutely nothing to do, so he decided to go bug Calum.

He may or may not have a huge crush on the kiwi boy, but he'd never admit that out loud.

"Cal?" the blond boy peaked his head through the door, seeing the lights off and the large tv in the corner of the room giving off a dim light.

"Oh, hey Mike. Something wrong?" He asked, obviously paying more attention to the tv than him.

"No I was just...bored." He saw the brunette nod, but they both stayed silent.

"C-Can we...cuddle?" Michael stuttered hopefully.

You see, all the boys agree that Calum is by far the best cuddler. And Calum has admitted to loving Michael's cuddles.

"Sure, come here." Calum smiled, holding his arms out wide. Michael smiled, shutting the door behind him and walking over to the queen sized bed covered in blanket and pillows.

Once he was there, he sat next to Calum, to which he was pulled closer to him.

"C'mon babe, don't be shy." Calum said. Michael blushed a furious red at the name, but nodded and lay his head on Calum's chest.

So, they stayed like that for awhile, Calum's arms tight around the smaller boy, Michael's head on his chest and their legs tangled together.

It was very peaceful, to say the least. But soon, Calum's hands trailed downwards, much to Michael's confusion, and found their way under the boys shirt, moving over the soft skin.

"W-What're you doing, Cal?" Michael looked up at him, confusion clouding his eyes.

"Shh," Calum smirked, once again moving his hand lower, this time to the hem of his sweatpants. "Let me take care of you."

Michael nodded, giving a shaky breath when he felt the strings of his sweatpants being untied.

"Calm down, babe." Calum whispered against the blond's neck, finally pushing the black sweatpants down.

With Michael's assistance, the sweatpants made their way to the floor, along with Michael's shirt.

Calum stood up to lock the door, and Michael realized he's now laying on his back, watching the boys movements.

Calum turned back around, his shirt had been off this whole time, and his black gym shorts hung low on his hips, and it was very easy to see the bulge in his pants.

"Like what you see, babe?" He smirked, walking back over to the bed.

Calum was soon found face to face with Michael, less than an inch between them.

"Calum...a-are you gonna..." Michael trailed off, blushing and glancing around the room, avoiding Calum's eyes.

Calum smirked at that, before saying, "Do you want me to?"

Michael frantically nodded, Calum chuckled and ducked his head down to press his lips to Michael's. Michael arched up into his touch, quick to moving his mouth against Calum's.

Soon, Calum's lips were pressing hot, opened mouth kisses down his neck. Michael whimpered, tilting his head back to give Calum more space.

"Hmm, do you want to suck my cock? Or do you want me to suck yours?"

"Wanna s-suck yours." It always surprised people, but Michael loved giving blowjobs. Yes, he was small and awkward, but when it came to blowjobs, it was like a gift.

Calum's eyes widened, clearly not expecting him to turn down a blowjob, but who was he to turn one down? So, he nodded and flipped them over, so this time Michael was on top of him. The smaller boy straddled Calum's thighs, attempting to pull his shorts and boxers down. He sighed in irritation, lifting his hips up momentarily to pull them down the boys long legs.

Calum's (boomerang) cock slapped against his stomach, which made them both groan.

Michael brought his hands to the brunette's length, wrapping his short fingers around it and stroking to make sure he was nice and hard. Once Calum was moaning and pleading for his mouth, Michael wrapped his pretty pink lips around the boys tip.

"Michael! Fuck," Calum groaned, throwing his head back and tangling his fingers in the blondes hair.

Michael was swirling his tongue around the boys tip, his saliva and the boys pre-cum making a sloshing noise that would've been obnoxious in any other situation.

Calum's eyes were squeezed shut, panting and pushing Michael's head further down on his cock.

Michael was soon taking as much as he could in, the boys head hitting the back of his throat, making him gag. Calum groaned louder than before, which Michael was guessing meant he was close.

He was right, as Calum was soon moaning louder and mumbling something about it being "so good".

"Jesus Christ, I'm so close!" Calum was breathing heavily and tugging on Michael's hair.

Not long after, his load was shot into Michael's mouth, and like the cockslut he was, he swallowed it all.

"Oh my god, that was so good." Calum mumbled, pulling Michael's face back up to him.

He pressed their lips together, not caring what was just in Michael's mouth. Michael pulled away and grimaced, but smiled and cuddled into the brunette's chest.

"Michael, baby, you still need to get off." Calum whispered, knowing it would be hard to get to sleep if he didn't.

Michael nodded, whimpering a little.

"I'll help you, c'mon." Calum mumbled, bringing his hand down to the other boys bare hip.

Michael brought his hand down as well, except he wrapped his fingers around his length. He bit his lip, slowly stroking his thick cock.

He let out a small moan, and Calum smiled. Michael began to go faster, so Calum brought his mouth down to the older boys stomach, placing warm, wet kisses on it. His lips trailed up, finding their way to Michael's sensitive nipples.

Calum flicked and swirled his tongue around the nub, to which Michael was a moaning mess and much colder to his high.

Calum's lips trailed up again, this time to Michael's neck. Michael was moaning louder, so Calum knew he was close.

Calum placed several hickeys along the boys pale skin, which he knew would be hard to cover up, but he didn't care. Michael was his.

"Calum, I'm gonna- fuck!" Michael practically screamed, his head thrown back and load spilling out into his hand and on the bed sheets.

Calum smiled, placing a kiss on the pale boys lips.

"Holy shit!" Someone outside the door yelled.

Calum sighed, face palming and getting up, taking a t-shirt off the ground and wiping himself and Michael off.

After they got their clothes back on, they awkwardly walked out of the door.

"What the fuck just happened?" Luke asked. Ashton was right behind him, confused as well.

Michael and Calum looked at each other, smiling and giggling slightly. They both shrugged, then placed a chaste kiss on the others mouth.

"Oh god." Ashton groaned. "Living with couples is so difficult."

"Well, have fun!" Luke shouted, turning and running out of the hallway, stumbling a little.

I have no idea what this is but it sucks and I apologize.

Also, does anyone have requests they'd like to send in? Cause we'll write whatever. 

- Sophie -