15. He Polishes your Nails

Hehe! i think this one is cute. I wrote it myself it isn't from tumblr. Leave a comment on what's your favorite color to paint your nails! Mine is silver :)

~*~

Harry:

It was a peaceful Wednesday evening. You noticed that it was a perfect time to give your names a quick polish. Harry was sitting in the couch watching the latest football game on the big screen not really paying that much attention to you. You were to the room and got out your box of nail polishes. You sat down on the carpet making yourself comfortable and opened up the box. Harry, probably smelling the strong smell of the polish. "Whatcha doing babe?" Harry asks. "Nothing, just painting my nails," you reply picking up a bottle of black nail polish. "Can I help?" He asks. "You-you want to help me polish my nails?" "Yea it will be fun!" "Okay," you reply. Harry got off the couch and sat in front of you on the carpet. He grabbed the black nail polish out your hand a dropped it back into the box. And grabbing a hot pink one instead. "I like this color," Harry said. He unscrewed the cap and pulled out the brush swirling it in the polish. "Do you know what your doing?" You asked. "Yeah, I used to do Gemma's right hand all the time!" He smirked. "Okay, I trust you," you say giving him one of your hands. He started off putting the polish on your thumb.. When he was done he told you to look at it. He did a good job so you let him finish the rest of your nails. When he was done you wanted to do his. "Your turn," you replied laughing. "I think I'll pass," he said. "C'mon Haz! Just a clear coat?" You say with puppy dog eyes. "Alright," he agreed. Harry was pretty happy with how shiny his nails looked in the end.

Louis:

You were debating on wether or not to go to the nail salon. You didn't really feel like going out so you just picked your favorite mint green nail polish from your nail polish collection instead. You were siting on your bed while painting your nails when Louis came in a jumped on the bed. "Louuu... You messed me up!" You whine. "Aww, here let me fix it!" Louis suggest. You hand him the nail polish not knowing wether it was a good idea or not. When he was done it looked like a ten year old did your nails. You laugh and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you babe, I love you," you say. "No problem.. I should work in a salon!" He says jokingly. "No.. You shouldn't," you shot back. You both started laughing uncontrollably. Then louis realized something. "Babe! Be careful your gonna mess your nails up!"

Zayn:

"Zayn, babe! You wanna take me to the nail salon?" You ask getting out of the shower and getting dressed. "Not really," he replied. "But I need my nails done." You say. "I can do your nails babe," he suggested. "Umm, alright. I guess." You say. Zayn picks out a dark red nail polish from your box and sat you down on his lap. He was extremely carefully while doing your nails. Stroking the brush your nail slowly and evenly. When he was done you were happy with the outcome and kissing him on the lips then jumping off his lap.

Liam:

You were in the hospital on bed rest bed you had gotten your tonsils taken out. Liam ha just finished in the recording studio and came down to the hospital to visit you. "Hey, sweetie!" He said entering your room. "Hi, Li!" You say regretting. Your throat felt horrible. He leans over and kisses your forehead. "How you doing?" He said. "Good," you whisper. "That's good I can't wait until you get to come home pumpkin!" He said. "Li?" You ask. "Yes Baby Cakes?" He said. "Will you do me a favor?" You ask. "Anything for my snugly wugly bear!" He replied. "Will you finish polishing my toenails for me? I started then but I got too tired. And now it's bothering me. Will you babe?" You say rubbing your throat afterwards. "Of course sweet pea!" Liam said. You hand him the bottle of light purple nail polish and he starts to paint your nails. You start to feel cold polish on your toes. "Liam are you getting it on the nail," you ask. "Yea, I'm just having a few technical difficulties," he says. "Ahaha... Ouch." "Babe you need to stop that. You need a heathy recovery," Liam said. "I'm done," he said afterwards. There was evidence of nail polish on your skin around your toes. You just smile and tell him to come here so you can kiss him.

Niall:

You were sitting on the couch flipping through magazines will Niall was playing FIFA on his Xbox. Niall seemed pretty zoned into his game and you were getting bored. You noticed how chipped and ugly your nails were. So you thought why not paint your nails. You got up off of the couch and ran to the room you and Niall shared and pulled out your box of nail polishes from underneath your bed. You went back into the living room and sat on floor. You opened up your box looking at all the possible colors to paint your nails. You were making quite some noise rumbling through all the little bottled of nail polish. Niall paused his game and looked towards you. You though he was going to say something but he didn't. "Yes, Niall?" You say. "Nothing Princess just watching you." He replied. "Oh," you say going back to your nails. "Hey, babe. Can I help you?" He says. "Paint my nails?" You ask. "Yes.. Why is that weird?" Niall asks. "No.. Not at all babe. Why not? Come and help me!" You say. "Yay!" Niall cheers. He turns off his Xbox and joins you on the floor. He goes through your box and pulls out all of the greens you had in there. "Green.. Because I'm Irish!" Niall says. He grabs you hand. "Close your eyes until I'm done!" He says. You obey and close your eyes. You feel Niall putting the polish on your nails. It took him quite awhile to finish. "Done!" He says. You open your eyes to find your nails a gooey, sticky, green mess. "Niall!" You say loudly. "What? Are they that bad?" He asks. You nod your head laughing. "I'm sorry princess! I'll pay for you to get your nails done. C'mon lets go to the salon!" Niall says dragging you to the front door. "Thanks babe," you smile giving him a big sloppy kiss.