"Aren't you going to answer me?" Jack said and I kept quiet.

"Okay. You want it that way huh? Just wait." A minute later, a guy named Cole came in. I knew they were rogues because they told me themselves. I just wished mummy and daddy were still alive. I wish they hadn't killed them.

"Yes boss." Cole said as he entered.

"Bring her out. Let's give her a birthday present." They looked at each other and smiled slyly. Cole dragged me away and took me to what seems like their living room. They placed both my hands on a table that had a whip sitting on it.

"You know what a whip is used for right? Did mummy and daddy teach you?" Jack sneered at me and I still kept silent.

"I will hear your screams today!" Jack said and Cole held my hands tightly on the table. I realized what they were about to do and I thrashed around. Jack removed my top and whipped my bare back. Tears were running down my face because the pain was indescribable. He whipped me harder and I heard my flesh tear. I screamed so hard.

"That's right. Scream harder." He laughed like a deranged person. He whipped me continuously and I screamed and cried. I felt something warm flow down my back and I knew it was my blood. Why did my parents have to die! Why me! He kept smashing my fingers and my vision was now blurry.

"Please stop." I whispered in pain and they all cheered because I talked. Darkness overtook me.

"Princess! Stop daydreaming!" I was snapped out of my thoughts and saw Raiden standing in front of me.

"I was looking for you everywhere and shouting your name. I found you here and kept calling your name but you didn't answer." Raiden said and I shrugged him off.

"Sorry" I said nonchalantly.

"It's okay. Let's go now. Time is 6:58pm." He said and started walking to the house. Wow. I zoned out for hours. I trailed behind him and we entered back into the house. Raiden picked up our camping gears and we headed out the front door. He walked into the woods and I was taking in my surroundings. The area where we would be camping wasn't far. It was just five minutes away from Raiden's house. We saw them already gathered around the fire.

"Darshy! You made it!" Winter cheered.

"Yeah. I thought you weren't gonna come." Jacob said and I walked over to seat close to him. Raiden followed and sat near me so I was in between Raiden and Jacob.

"At least I made it didn't I?" They cheered except Brian bitch of course. They started talking and laughing and sharing stories.

"Hurry up honey!" Dad yelled for mum to hurry up.

"Just give me a minute and I'll be there with you!" Mum yelled from upstairs. I walked up to my dad and he picked me up.

"Daddy?"

"Yes pumpkin?"

"Are we going for a campfire?" I asked while resting my head on the crook of his neck.

"Yes sweetie." He said and kissed my cheek. Mum came down a few minutes later and we were on our way.

We finally arrived to our favorite spot for campfire and we set up our things. Our family friends came too. Mum was roasting beef while dad and I were gathering sticks for our fire.

"You are so strong pumpkin." Dad said and smiled showing off my broken front teeth.

"When I grow up, I wanna be exactly like you." He smiled at what I said. We set up our fire and mum served us dinner. We were talking and laughing and dad was singing my favorite song to me. Then we heard a twig snap. My parents looked at each other then surrounded me in a protective stance. We heard a growl and a brown wolf emerged from the woods. More came out and my parents stepped in front of me.