1

So lately people have started acting a bit strange right? So I guess that's a bit interesting??? I've been acting giggly and funny and the same as usual though, and same with a few mates, but the majority of people are acting weird, and it's... weird? I dunno, I mean the people at my school are, well, weird, but not like this... there's something off about it...

So, I've been consulting my 'Disaster Planning Book', which includes some not-so-usual disasters, such as a tsunami of sharks, and the sharks ending up on buildings, etc. When you're as bored of the mundane as I am, that's kinda what happens. So anyway, I've been flicking through it, putting together some ideas in my head for what to do if things go bad, like A) Where do I go? B) Who do I want as my team? C) What do we need to bring? In response to the questions, I came up with:               A) Where I go hiking - right at the top, B) Anyone that's not acting weird or whatever, and C) Clothes, blankets, tents, food, bottles of water, bags, weapons, basically anything we can get our hands on - including luxuries like soap.

I mean, to be honest it's probably nothing. Maybe just the full moon or whatever, but I'd like to think it was something crazy, some mint as adventure. Could you imagine that? Just like stuff goes down, you race home, shove whatever you can into bags, and shove those bags into the boot of the car, and if there's space left, shove whatever else you can into the boot with it, grab the car keys, chuck on some shades and do a quick as drive around town and all to see the hapz, and see any not 'infected' people, get them to go with you and have your own little team. Fuuuar that would be awesome!!! Definitely an adventure!! And  you probably even get to meet new people! What more could you ask for?

If you can't tell, I really want an adventure, and I really, really hope that the whole 'everyone's acting weird' thing will be the adventure I've been yearning for, for so long. That would be fantastic.