Strange Feelings

This has to be the loneliest Saturday night I've ever spent. Odell off campus with his boys, Royalty is with her cousin, and Toya is who knows where. I haven't heard from August today. I put on a pair of jeans , black top and some comfy sandals. I decided on buying me and August some pizza and candy and we could just watch a movie over at his dorm.

I walk to the store campus first and buy some snacks. I grab August favorites and some drinks as well. "$17.38." The cashier says. I hold in my laughter and pull out my card. "Thanks." I say walking out. I pull out my phone and dial Papa Johns number to order a pepperoni pizza.

Arriving to August dorm I knock on the door once no answer. I wait a few second before the second knock I'm starting to think no ones here. I begin walking away when the door opens. "Hey hold up Ary." August says in a sleepy voice. "I'm sorry to wake you just a little lonely." I say honestly. "Come on in.".

He goes to the bathroom. I set the stuff on the table then make myself comfortable on his bed. I pull out my phone and text Odell tell him I'm chilling with August. "Alright what we watching?" August ask. " I don't know go on Netflix see what's new." I say. "Where ya boy at?" Aug ask. "With his homeboys out the.." I say. "That sucks he left you all alone.". I shrug my shoulders.

There's a knock at the door. August gets up and peep through the hole. "You bought pizza!" August says smiling. "Yeah here." I say handing him the money. He pays the delivery guy then shuts the door. "You're the best , best friend." Aug says laughing. "I do try.". August hands me a slice of pizza then starts the movie. "This pizza good as fuck!" He says. I laugh.

"What?" I ask August. "I'm sorry about that shit that happened in Miami.". I take a deep breath "it's cool Aug we went over this.". I lay my head on his shoulder and continue watching the movie.

"I'm getting sleepy." I say stretching. "Want me to walk you back to your dorm?" August ask. "Um nah Toya isn't here I don't really want to be alone." I say. "I'll lay on the couch you can keep the bed.". "It's cool we can share the bed it's not like we haven't before.".

August lays beside me looking up at the ceiling. "You ever thought about what life going to be like after all this?" He ask. "Hmm not really I just pray that I get a job soon as I graduate.". "That would be dope! Ary promises me you'll always be there for me." He says turning over. "I promise best friend.".

Thank you all who've been reading I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the love ❤️.

(Sn: I won't be updating the rest of the week school got me ready to drop out lol, but got tons of homework. Don't hate me)