Date Night

"I haven't seen Odell all damn day." I say pouting. "He probably with some other chick." August says. "Fuck you August.". "Nah I'm good bestfriend , thanks for the offer though.". I shake my head. "You're a mess boy.". "I know.".

We leave the library head back to August dorm. "Hey August can I ask you something?". "Yeah what's up ?". "Do you think Odell really like me?" I ask. "Hmm yeah seem like he do why?". "Well you know sometimes I feel like he could be with any other chick why me?". August sighs "But he don't want any other chick, Aryanna let the past go you're beautiful ass girl any guy would be lucky to have you on there team." August says smiling.

"Thanks August that was really sweet of you." I say. "Anytime Ary.". I pull out my phone and text Odell. I lay down on August bed he gets in right beside me. "You mad close." I say. "You in my bed shorty deal with it." He says laughing. I playfully hit him. "Stop playing Ary I'm going ta hurt you." He says trying to be serious.

"Whatever!". He starts tickling me. "A-a-August stop." I say laughing real hard. "Say sorry!" He says continuing to tickle me. "I'm sorry!". "That wasn't hard now was it.". "Shut up.". I sit up and fix my hair.

Odell finally decided on text me back. Odell:Sorry baby got caught up in some work meet me outside ya dorm at 8 and be dressed up. I start smiling. "What you smilin' at?"August ask. "I think Odell has a surprise set up for me.". "That's cute.". "I know." I say getting up. "Leaving ?" August ask. "Yeah got a date tonight I have to go get ready." I say. "Hmm alright bye best friend.". "Bye Aug.".

"Hey Toya." I say walking into our dorm. "What's good girl?". "Nothing much , help me pick out a outfit for tonight.". "Got a date with Dell?" She ask smirking. "Of course." I say giggling. "Alright let see what you got." She says looking through my closet. Toya starts throwing things around. "I didn't say make a mess.".

"This!" She says holding up a skin tight off the shoulder dress. "That's a little too much don't you think?" I ask. "Hell no! Show Odell what he has and why he should keep it!" Toya says. I laugh "Okay let me go get prepared.".

I play some music before getting in the shower. Singing along to Beyoncé Dance For You , I start thinking about tonight with Odell. This could be really cute or a total disaster. I use my favorite strawberry & kiwi body scrub leaving me smelling delicious.

I wrap the towel around my body then begin on my hair. I start curling my hair. Looking at the time I only have 40 minutes left before Odell pulls up. Putting on favorite lotion being sure to apply just enough. I then slide my dress on it fits on me perfectly showing all my curves.

"Don't get knocked up!" Toya yells out. " I'll try not to" I say laughing. I walk out the dorm to find Odell waiting with flowers. "Hello." I say. "Damn you look good." He say with lust in his eyes. "Thank you." I say timidly. He pulls me into a hug sitting his hand on my waist. He starts kissing me , slowly kissing me bitting my lower lip softly. That kiss was absolutely breathtaking. "Come on baby" Odell says leading me to the car.

We arrive to Juban's. "This is cute." I say. "The food is great here I'm sure you'll love it." He says smiling. Odell opens the door for me; I couldn't of thought I heard him say damn but I'll just ignore it. The waiter sits us. "You know this is the first time a guy has done this for me." I say. "I don't believe you.". "Why?". "You're a queen should be treated as so.". "Would you be surprised if I told you I was teased because of my weight ?".

"I see why you hide your body sometimes wear the jackets and stuff , show off your body baby it's a piece of art... Don't let no nigga or female tell you , you're not beautiful." Odell says. They way he said that sent chills down my spine. "I've been getting better with the whole self image thing and to be honest you've helped that and of course August.". "What's the deal with you two... Sorry to be blunt but you guys fucked?" Odell ask.

"As I said before he's just my best friend so no I haven't fucked August." I say a little offended. "I'm sorry baby I just had to know where y'all stand.". "Well now you know.". I'm not upset that he asked just he way he asked or maybe more so that he thinks that.

"I'm sorry baby I ain't mean ta make you made.". "Whatever." I say trying not to give in. Which didn't work I'm already smiling along with him. "You've heard them say the thicker the berry the sweeter the juice." Odell ask winking at me. "I have and in this case it may be true." I say going along with his game. ". I move close to him putting my hand on his thigh. "Don't start nothing you can't finish baby." He says smirking.

Everything in me is telling me just start kissing him. But then reality kicks in and I realize we're still in the restaurant. Would it be wrong to give it up to him this easy , we've only been dating for a little while. "Take me back to your dorm?" I say seductively. "Check please." Odell says real quick. I laugh. Odell starts speed walking to the car and opens my door, he jogs over to his side and start up the car.

"How about we go to a hotel somewhere more comfortable and private." Odell says pulling off. "Sure.". We pull into the Marriott. My heart starts racing the closer we get the the desk. He gets a hotel suite. Odell puts his hands above me then leans in and kiss me. The elevator door opens. He find the room and slide the key card.

"This is pretty." I say. "You're more pretty." Odell says walking up behind me. He moves my hair to the side and starts kissing my neck. Nibbling on my ear lobe. His hands start roaming my body. "Find out how sweet I am." I say slowly sliding my dress off. I take his hand guide him to the bed. He lays me down and start kissing me. My heart starts racing again I don't think I'm ready for this.

"Wait!" I say. "What's wrong baby?". "I'm sorry I can't do this." I say scooting away from him. I grab the covers and wrap it around me. "It's okay baby no need to be sorry.". Odell kisses my cheek. "I ain't rushing you to do this , I'll wait till you ready baby.". Odell wraps his arm around me. "Goodnight baby." I kiss him.