Game Night

"Man these niggas ain't ready for this shit." Odell says to one his teammates. "One hunnid baby. Let's get these niggas and show em who run this shit." "No doubt my dawg." His teammate walks away. "Well I see your ready so I don't have to ask." I say smiling at him. "We bout to get all up in they shit." He says laughing, "I definitely got to show since my girl will be reppin in the stands for me."

I know I'm blushing. "Win or lose I'll be reppin anyway." He smiles at me, "Winners always win." "Odell!" His coach yells. "Gotta jet baby but first I think I need a kiss for a lil good luck." I laugh, "Oh you do?" He leans down, "Yeah baby." I quickly kiss him and go to head back to the stands but he grabs me and kisses me on the lips. He smiles running over to his team. "Show no mercy! Let them know this is TIGERS territory!" His coach yells.

I make it back to the stands. "I saw that, allll of that." Toya says laughing. I smile. My phone starts ringing, "Where you sitting at?" August asks as soon as I hit answer. "We're right here in the middle." I say looking around for him. "Oh alright I see you." We hang up. "What up folks?" He says hugging me and attempting to hug Toya but she sits down. "Okay then." He says sitting down on the side of me. I lowkey want to laugh but I'll wait.

"I hope your date went nice August." Toya says. I laugh. "It did actually Toya. How did you spend your night?" I shake my head, when salty meets petty. The buzzer goes off signifying the game is about to start. Everyone is so hype, I'm just happy I get to see my baby first game. The Tigers come running out the crowd goes wild. I spot Odell out of everyone. He turns around and winks at me. "Let's go dellie! " Some chick yells out. I look over and it's the same chick from last time. I roll my eyes.

"Don't mind that broad she thirsty as fuck chasing a nigga that don't want her." August says. "Thanks best friend.". "That's what I'm here for." He smiles. The game has official started. The kicker kicks the ball and the team start spreading out everywhere. Shit at this point I really just want to tune out , but since my baby first game of the season I have to somewhat pay attention. Odell catches the ball and starts running super fast.

The score is now 6-3 we're in the end of the third quarter. I walk down so that way I'm close enough for Odell to hear me. "Odell!" I yell out. He looks back and start smiling. "You're doing awesome." I say. "Thanks baby you're my good luck , that kiss did wonders." He says. I blow him a kiss then make my way back to my seat. "I don't know why you bother trying to talk to him he's mines leave him alone fat ass." That chick says. I let out a sigh. "Go find somebody else dick to suck , you're starting to annoy me." I say sitting down.

"Yo! You made her feel bad." August says. "I don't care.". Only a few minutes in before Tigers take this win. The score is now 9-5. As the second countdown the crowd gets up and start yelling and clapping. "Aye ya boy a beast out there."August says. "He sure is !" I say. We all make our way down. "You did your thing out there !" I say. "You're my good luck baby." He says smiling. The way baby rolls off his tongue is just so sexy. "I'm gonna head to locker room , I'll see you guys in a few." He says. "Okay.".

A few minutes Odell comes out looking all clean and fresh. He comes over to me a wraps his arm around my waist. "I'm proud of you baby." I say. "Thank you couldn't have done it without that kiss.". I laugh. "Maybe you should get another one for doing so well." I say looking up at him. Odell leans down and kisses me. "Get a room!" August say passing by us. We all bust out laughing. "I think we will." I say with a smirk on my face. "Oh y'all freaky !" Ro says.

"Goodnight you guys." I say. "Don't get my best friend pregnant Odell." August says. I flick August ear. "Damn chill , I just want you to finish school first." August says laughing. "Bye!" I say walking away from them.

Odell opens his dorm door and neat to my surprise. I sit on his bed. "You're a virgin?" Odell ask sitting next to me. Is it really that obvious that I am. I debate on telling him the truth or just lying about it. " I am." I say with my head down. "That cute baby , shit be proud about it there's a ton of females out here that got a hunnid body counts on them.". I laugh " I guess.".

We lay down together. "Ary." Odell says running his hand through my hair. "Yes Odell?". "Be my baby for real ?". "Really?" I ask. "Yeah I want you to be my baby for real now.". I couldn't help the smile that came to my face. "Yes I will be.". I turn around and face him. He kisses me, deepening the kiss he slides his tongue in.

Once we break the kiss my lips are still tingling. I peck his lips once more then lay my head on his chest. "Goodnight Dell" I say. "Night baby girl.".