Jealously In The Air

August

I call her phone and still no answer. What could she be doing? I lean back on the bed contemplating my next move I already bought these tickets. I could call Ro but I'm not trying to seem like I'm chasing after her or some shit. I do like kicking it with her though, maybe she's not busy unlike some people. I dial her number, "Hello?"

"What's up? You busy?" She shifts around a little, "Nah I'm not what's good?" I slightly smile, "Would you like to go to the movies ya know with me?" She laughs, "Yeah sure." "Alright cool. I'll pick you up at 8." "Okay see you then." I hop out of bed and shower real quick.

It's 7:30 when I pull up to Royalty's dorm. "Good evening August." She says coming out the door. "What's good Ro?" We hug and then get in the car. "So what are we going to see?" She asks. "You like scary movies?" She laughs, "I love them." Oh shit I may have just found my new scary movie partner. "I like the sound of that." We both laugh and pull up to the movie theatre. I sit the extra ticket I had for Ary down in the dashboard, she had me wasting my money and shit.

The movie was actually descent! "Don't think I didn't see you jump either when the killer came out." She laughs, "Just because I love scary movies doesn't mean they don't scare me." I walk her up to her room and end up seeing Ary and Odell in the lobby. "Hey y'all." Ro greets. "What's up Royalty?" Odell and Ary say at the same time. Without speaking I walk Ro to her room. "Tonight was fun." She says leaning against her door. "It was. We should do it again some time." We both lean in and kiss.

After breaking away, we say our good nights and I leave to head to my room. Damn that was one hell of a kiss. I could go back for a full round of her lips. "Hey Toothpick." Ary says coming up the direction I'm going down. I don't respond. "August I was talking to you." She says standing in my way.

"Go finish talking to your lil boyfriend since that's all you have time ta do lately." She looks at me, "What are you talking about?" "I called you more than once tonight and last week." "I'm sorry I haven't been paying any attention to my phone." I chuckle, "Unless it's that nigga calling you. Alright cool. I got the picture." I walk off and go straight to my room. She wants to get so wrapped up in that nigga, I can preoccupy my time too and I think Royalty is the perfect person to do that with.