Back To LSU

"Morning girly." I say to Toya. "Morning honey.". I grab my bag and phone. "I'm out see you later.". "Ary!" I hear someone yell out. I look back and it's Odell. "Well good morning handsome.". "Mm morning baby.". Odell hugs me. "Why you look stressed ? We only been back for two weeks." He says laughing.

"I'm not just didn't sleep much last night.". Ever since that kiss I haven't talked to August and he's been texting and calling me none stop. "Whats up talking to Toya?". "No I just couldn't sleep baby.". "Need to stop thinking about me and get some sleep." Odell says laughing. I shake my head "Boy bye.". "Alright I'll meet you after class walk you to your next class." Odell says wrapping his arm around me. "Alright sounds good." I say smiling. We kiss then head off to class.

"Okay class pull out your text book and were going to go over chapter one and take brief note." Professor says. I take out my notebook and a picture of August and I falls out. I start smiling, it's from when we were younger at the mall acting a fool. Why'd he have to go and kiss me and fuck shit up. "Aryanna." My teacher says snapping me out my thoughts. "Sorry." I smile.

"Hey don't you date Odell?" Some guy ask. "Why?" I ask as politely as I could. "Just wanted to know , boy he sure got him a bad one." The guys says smiling. "Thanks I guess.". "You're welcome baby." He winks at me. I turn around and face the board.

"I'm going to miss you." I say to Odell. "I know baby I'm sorry, I'll slide through tomorrow and we can have lunch sounds good?" He ask. "Yeah." I say smiling. "Cool.". Odell starts kissing me. I was starting to feel some type of way the way he kissing me. He leans me against the wall and start touching on my booty.

He pulls away. "Im lucky to have you." Odell says before kissing me one more time. "Don't work too hard out there." I say. "I'll try not too baby.". I open up the door room and go in. Toya isn't here yet I set my stuff in the closet neatly and strip out of my clothes leaving me in my bra and boy shorts. There a knock at the door. "Fuck." I whisper to myself. I grab a Odell sweatshirt and throw it on. "Yeah?" I say opening the door a little.

"Girl open this door up and let me in." August say almost knocking me down. I close the door behind him. I turn around and he's just staring at me. "Earth to August!" I say waving my hands in his face. "Damn mybad , put some fucking pants on." He says catching a attitude. "Last time I check you're in my dorm." I say. "Fuck all that man put some damn pants on." August say pulling me towards the closet.

I roll my eyes at him. I grab some shorts and put them on. "Better?" I ask . "A little bit, look I came up here to apologize." He says sitting on my bed. "For?". "You know why Ary .... I ain't mean to get of line like that not even sure what came over me." August says. "Apology accepted best friend , just don't do that shit again I'll slap you.". "Thanks for forgiving me." He says smiling.

"Now you can stop calling me all the damn time!" I say laughing. "I might try..." August say with this look on his face. "And what does that mean?" I ask. "It's fun to bother you that's all.". I laugh "You're so stupid." I say laughing. "Where Odell?" August ask. "Football practice." I say.

"Oh alright well I should get going." August say getting up. Something in me was telling me just to hold his hand and tell him stay but the smart Aryanna is just going to say good night. "Goodnight best friend." I say puting emphasis on friend. August chuckles "Night baby girl." He hugs me.

Royalty

Seeing Darrien sparked every ounce of emotion within me. It made me feel mad, sad, happy, all in one. I never thought I would see him again then to find out he's August cousin, my mind is official blown.

It's a knock on my door. "Ro someone fine as hell is here for you." My roommate Katrina says. I laugh and walk out. It's just Malachi ass. "What's good lil cuz?" He says hugging me. "Hey Chi." "Hey I'm Katrina by the way." She says extending her hand to him. "What's up lil mama?" He lightly places a kiss on it. "I'm single too just in case." She says. Malachi and I laugh. "I'll keep that in mind Katrina. You ready to roll Ro?" I walk back into my room to grab my bag and keys. "I am now."

We walk down and into the lobby. "Wait that's... Ro look!" I drop my head, "I know Chi." "Let's go say hey." "No thank you." I say lifting my head up. "Suit yourself Ro... D what's good boy?!?" Malachi is fake as hell for that, you never fraternize with the enemy. I see Malachi pointing at me and Darrien smiles. His smile is still so perfect, it just makes you want to melt right into- snap out of it Royalty. My lips purse together.

I feel someone hug me from behind. "What's good Ro?" August says. I smile, "Hey." Malachi glances back and turns his head then glances back again really quickly. "Aye bruh what you doing to my lil cousin?" He asks August who hasn't moved from behind me yet. "Chill Malachi. Meet August." I say holding on to August hand around my neck. Darrien smile drops. "Hell no move your hands Ro." Malachi says. I laugh, he's hilarious when he's worked up. "Whats up cuz?" Darrien says. "What's up D?" Malachi turns to Darrien. "Nigga this yo cousin!" I laugh even harder turning around. "Where you coming from?" I ask August. "Ary room. You leaving?"

"Yeah just for the weekend." He nods his head, "Cool. Well hit me up or some when your free." I smile, "Okay. I will." He walks off in the opposite direction. "Well it was good seeing you lil bruh. I'll be looking for you on the field one of these days."

"Darrien lives on your floor." Malachi says as we get inside his car. "I don't care." Wasn't he just telling me to stay away from niggas but now he's letting me know their location. "I'm still mad as hell he played you." I can't tell. "But y'all were really cute together and the good times where really good." "Malachi I'm not going back down that road again. I refuse to ever look like a damn fool again."

"I was just saying Ro. People change over time. He might be different now. I'd prefer him then this August nigga. Who the hell name they child August? What was his mama doing looking at a Calender while she was giving birth?" He says laughing at his joke. I lay back and shake my head, it's about to be a long night. "Just take make sure I get to Auntie house safely. You know you drive crazy." He mushes me, "Girl whatever I got this."