Kim Namjoon

Fact 1: Namjoon's Favorite items are Clothes, computer, and books.

Fact 2:
Rap Mon:
"When I was in the middle school I was an honor student, and I was also the type of person who wanted to be class president but I got into the company and my life as a trainee started. So I just went to school to sleep (laughs). Before entering the company I also had a result to be able the enter the 1st of the top of the nation, but after, I fell to 2nd~3rd."

Fact 3: Rap Monster reads lots of books while writing rap lyrics to increase his vocabulary.

Fact 4: Rap Monster's other nickname was 'Dance Prodigy' because he was so bad at dancing so his dance teacher and the company staff called him that.

Fact 5: His role models are Kanye West and A$AP Rocky.

Fact 6: It's Rap Monster; not dance monster. (XD IM SORRY I HAD TO)

Fact 7: He supports gay marriages. (#namjin)

Fact 8: He would chose J-Hope to date if he was a girl, because J-Hope is like the mother in the dorm. (MY SHIPS NOO SFCDHJIGC IM CRYING NO)

Fact 9: Rap Monster's ideal type is someone with a good voice, tall, has pale skin, feminine, looks good in a white T-Shirt, jeans and a pretty girl who wears a high top sneakers and has her ankle line showing (Red Converse). [mentioned on Behind The Show 140928]

Fact 10: Rap Mon wants to make a song together with his lover and have them both sing it. He wants to marry the person who truly loves him and who he loves.

Fact 11: Namjoon:
"In 2011 I made a song by myself and at the very end of the song, there was a part when I had to yell out 'Rap Monster'. I don't know if that part was memorable or not but the company staff started calling me that and it eventually became my name."

Fact 12: Rapmon said rapping was an escape from his stress he received from studying. He used to study extremely hard. Truthfully, this connects with the lyrics of "No More Dream" – when he was studying, he had no dreams. He had a possible path because he was good at studying. He didn't specifically have something that he wanted to do. So while promoting as Bangtan, he was sending his past self a message.

Fact 13: He wants to be a rich Rapper in 10 years. (Isn't he already one like tf)

Fact 14: Namjoon has a dog named Rap Mon.

Fact 15: Rap monster doesn't like Tight Pants.

--------

Fact #8 tho ... ;-;

Woah I haven't updated in a while... Sorry loves. Next is hoeeeee I mean Hoseok.