Best Birthday Ever

Începe de la început

"Manny, seriously. I have stuff planned for this evening." I said.

"Right..... maybe we should talk in privet." Manny said.

"Fine." I grumbled, "Elsa, I want you to get dressed. Meet me in the park, we're going out to celebrate your birthday."

"Okay, how should I dress?"

"Something that will leave me speechless."

"So my birthday suit." she asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well, it is for your birthday, so..................." I trailed off when she playfully punched me, "I'm kidding. It doesn't matter how you dress. You are always beautiful. Besides, no one will be looking at your clothes." I said.

She blushed and smiled at me. I gave her a kiss, then sent her into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

I slipped on a tux, then walked out with Manny.

"What?" I asked.

"I have your results back, and Elsa and you are the leaders of the group."

"Wait, leaders? What? Elsa is more than qualified to be the leader, why do you need two?"

"Although Elsa is qualified and scored higher than all of you, there is the issue of her actions. She has a violent outlook, and some qualities of antisocial personality disorder. If she had to blow up an entire city to destroy the Nightmares, she would. If Eugene is right and you are like a drug to her that calms her down and makes her think logically, then you need to by her side." he said then handed me her written test. I read all of the answers, and was shocked. Technically they were all right and would work, but they were very violent, and only focused on getting the job done and showed little care for civilians.

"See, she is everything we asked for maybe a little too much. She lacks empathy except when around you. That is why you are the other leader, to keep her in tabs and make sure she doesn't take over the planet." Manny said.

"Okay, but I still think she can do this on her own." I said.

"I know, but I'm not willing to take that chance." Manny said. After that Manny left, and I left to the park and smiled. Everything was set up, and it was all perfect!

The guys did a really good job!

Elsa was going to love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa's POV

I walked into the restroom, and got ready. I showered, put on light makeup, and styled my hair so it was all elegantly draped over one shoulder. After that I ran into the closet, and picked out a dress. It was a blush high low dress with cap sleeves. I slipped on these cute gold heels with bows on them and a gold bracelet, then I grabbed a gold clutch and went outside. (Elsa's outfit in media section.) It was already dark, but there was a trail of white rose petals and white Christmas tree lights starting from the door, and it went on forever.

"Are you Agent #1?" someone from the agency asked.

"Yes." I answered, and he handed me a white rose and a letter.

I thanked him and opened the letter. It read.

Dear Snowflake,

You often ask me what I see in you with all of your imagined or exaggerated imperfections. My love for you is like rain, washing away all of the passing flaws like paper cups and gum wrappers coursing towards the sewer. Caressing and polishing what is permanent, solid, and pure. Clean and obvious as the lights and rose petals you see lighting up the darkness you see right now.