Crossroad Between Order and Chaos

Start from the beginning

"Scuse me, didn't you fucking hear what I said? Bugger off before I'll ask one of the guys to spank you with a belt like an annoying little bitch you are!" Hisako rudely shouted back at Mana pushing her and removing the girl's hand from her shoulder.

"Mana, you're doing it again, just leave it at that, she's not worth it..." Kiyomi's thought was voiced on the link, it was interesting how the Yamanaka never included the assassin in the link. Almost like the hate for Hisako was so deep that the blonde wanted nothing less than let her anywhere close to her mind whereas she had little problem letting Mana in.

Seeing how the magician didn't move and continued to stare at Hisako with an angry stare that didn't budge off of the raven-haired woman's eyes for a moment the assassin waved her hand at her, two assassins stood up and tried to lead the girl away, gently. With a single flick of her fingers, weaving a single hand seal sent the two writhing on the ground.

"Get them off!" one yelled, "They're all over me, oh my God, why did it have to be mole crickets!" the other joined in with his own horrifically pathetic scream.

"How... Did it... Happen?" Mana repeated the question. More mercenaries stood up, they looked much angrier than the lot that came at Mana before and while the girl's exterior acted all tough, internally she was beyond afraid. If all of them came at her she wouldn't have been able to detain all of them. She had to work just to keep that illusion on both of the other guys.

Hisako stood up and grabbed Mana by her elbow, forcefully dragging her further away from the band and Kiyomi. "Drop your fucking cheerleader act, now!" she hissed at the magician but Hisako noticed that Mana's eyes didn't change.

"You whited out when Hachi-san told us that we had nothing to pay him with, then you instantly switched to that. I want to believe that they forced themselves on you but... That simply doesn't happen like that. I'm confused if I should kick as many of their asses before they overwhelm us to teach them a lesson or if we need to have a talk." Mana insisted hissing back at Hisako. The magician didn't really understand what sexual violence was, it wasn't even much to her care, she didn't want it in her perfect idea of a world but killing was her primary opponent, she was bit too young to realize just what sort of a thing it was so she usually never thought about that. That meant she was about to pick a side on the spot, depending on Hisako's answer.

"So you're gonna condescend me too then, huh? That blonde cheerleader bitch got to you then? Well at least she's got some guts, enough guts to hate me! Idol-bitch and just bitch, ain't you just a fucking Bitch Brigade!?" Hisako started throwing a fit but then she noticed that she's not getting a reaction from Mana.

"If I have to ask you the same question again... I don't care how much chakra I spend, I'll make you pee yourself all over that fancy fur coat, eventually, I'll find the insect or animal you hate..." Mana replied. It wasn't a threatening tone or an imposing one, while the content of her reply may have been interpreted as such her voice and tone were completely distant and cold.

"Fine!" Hisako yelled out before switching to a lower tone, "Yes, I paid with... That... I told you, idol-bitch, this is a sick and twisted world and sometimes sex helps you to make some shortcuts. I made a decision of my own free will. Tell you what, I didn't go pale because I was afraid of fucking with that giant hunk of muscle and gear, I did so because for a moment I thought I'd actually have to work with you two bitches and that thought made me wanna puke so much that I'd have died and if I did I'd have been happy because I wouldn't have had to look at your stupid fucking face for once"

Mana sighed and lowered her eyes, she didn't know what to say or do. How could she? Was what Hisako did wrong? Yeah, it probably was by Mana's moral point but... It was what Hisako wanted, wasn't it? Mana couldn't have known if it was wrong or not, she was too damned young and inexperienced with those sort of matters.