Chapter 20

Darshana's POV.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I saw Raiden coming down the stairs already dressed up.

"Where are you going to?" I asked him.

"Oh so you care now." He smirked and I glared at him.

"Never mind. Don't tell me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't be like that princess. I'm just going to the office to do some work." He said to me.

"Can I come? To see what you do and stuff." I said while looking away.

"Of course! Come on let's go." I didn't miss the excitement in his voice.

"Okay just hold on, let me change." I said as I went upstairs to my room to wear my regular outfit. I went back downstairs and saw Raiden eating the breakfast I was preparing. I glared at him and he saw me.

"What? I was hungry." He said with a mouthful. I grabbed an apple and followed him to his office. We entered his office and I took a seat.

"You know, as a future Luna of this pack, you have to go through some stuffs with me." Raiden said with a smirk.

"I'm not the future Luna of this pack." I said coldly. His face turned into a sad expression and I kind of regretted what I said. The mate bond is getting stronger and I hated it. The door opened and we turned to see who it was. Brian bitch.

"Why is she here?" He said the 'she' venomously. I rolled my eyes at him.

"She is here because she is my mate." Raiden said as he glared at him.

"But her presence is so irritating." Brian said with utter disgust. My blood was boiling for this guy. I could kill him now with the silver knife I have in my holster.

"Watch your mouth Brian!" Raiden scolded. It's fun to see that Raiden had my back.

"Send her out and I'll keep my mouth shut." He said nonchalantly.

"Are you talking to your Alpha like that?" I feigned a surprise look then turned to Raiden "Are you going to let him disrespect you like that? Back in Derek's pack, no one dared call him by his name. It was Alpha Damon to them." I said to Raiden in a deadly convincing voice. Derek told me about the power of a mate especially an alpha's mate and that's what I'm doing right now.

"Can you see what this little witch is trying to do? She is trying to turn you against me." He said is disbelief.

"I'm just trying to get respect for my mate." I said to him as I glared at him.

"Oh now he is your mate." Brian shot back at me.

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." I snarled at him.

"Come at me boo." Brian said and I was about to leap on him but was stopped by Raiden's loud voice.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" Raiden yelled and we instantly shut up but still glared at each other.

"Princess is right." Raiden said and I turned my head to look at him.

"What?" Brian said with widened eyes.

"The fact that we have been best friends since we were born doesn't give you the right to disrespect me. I am your Alpha. Never forget that." Raiden said with so much authority in his voice. It sounded sexy on him. I didn't know they were long time best friends.

"Yes alpha."Brian said and they began their discussion. It was so boring and I was losing my mind because of the boring talk.

"I'm bored." I groaned.