Chapter Twenty~Seven Need

A/N: I'M WARNING YOU GUYS THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HIGHLY SEXUAL CONTENT AND IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ IT. ****

Where we left off>>>

"I'm poison but baby I know you love it," I whispered as I placed my lips at the corner of his. "You proved that this morning." I placed a small kiss dangerously close to his lips feeling him shudder underneath my hand and press against my body leaving very little space between us.
"If you don't want me then go to bed, but if you want me," I said against the flesh at the corner of his mouth,"then take me." Something along the lines of a groan and a growl came from Braden's chest before he gripped onto my waist and yanked me flush against him crashing our lips together with one need--one thing in both of our minds.

~Electra~

Fire. Fire was what I felt when his lips dominated mine and he nudged my lips open so that his tongue could invade my mouth. A frustrated moan came from the back of my throat from the dominance that Braden was quick to show. I was so used to being the one in control of my life, of everything, yet I was letting him take over some of the control. My hands began to claw at his shirt wanting the thing off as I felt him leading me backwards to what I assumed was the bed. The sparks and heat I had felt had turned into a burning fire that only he could extinguish. I may regret it later, but I wanted Braden Cross. Even if it were only for tonight.
My hands that gripped onto his shirt ripped it effortlessly in half causing a loud ripping sound to resound throughout the room. Braden chuckled as he took his lips from my own and peppered them along my jaw and neck in a feverish manner sending even more unbearable heat throughout my body.
The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed sending me falling onto my back where I propped myself up onto my elbows watching Braden tower over me from beside the bed. The sight of him like that, seeing the undeniable want and need in his eyes, was enough for my core to tighten with want.
He pulled what was left of his tattered shirt off of his body then flung it carelessly to the side before popping the button of his jeans. My tongue licked my lips dampening them with anticipation then I crawled backwards onto the bed until I reached the barrier of the headboard. The cold of the wood against my near completely bare back did nothing to ease the burning heat coursing through my body.
My heart rate sped up when Braden moved onto the bed and crawled to me with a predatory look in his. His body that was thick with muscle rippled with every painstakingly slow movement he made towards me causing desire burn in my core. When he finally reached me a shaky breath fell from my lips at the sight of this godly looking man in front of me.
My eyes widened and my mouth opened slightly when he suddenly tugged on my ankle sending me falling onto my back against the soft bed. My breathing quickened when I felt his burning lips press against the inside of my ankle then trail up the inside of my thigh leaving a trail of heat and unbearable need behind.
The toussled hair on his head brushed against my inner thigh sending shivers of want up my spine and my core began to ache not long after with ever growing need. That need soon turned to liquid heat that seeped from my weeping core dampening my panties that needed to be off already.
A gasp came from my lips when Braden hooked two of his fingers into my panties and tugged them off my dripping sex and down my legs in one swift, fluid motion. Cold air hit my wet, glistening bare core causing me to suck in air through my teeth from the feeling of being bare underneath and exposed to him.
"F*ck," Braden hissed and I felt one of his long fingers run up my sl!t eliciting a needy moan from me,"did I do this?" F*ck.
"Yes," I moaned and arched my back yearning for him to touch me again,"f*ck me already, Braden." I needed him. Lord knows I did. I never really cared to go chasing after men's affections and their touch in the past, however I certainly wasn't a virgin anymore. With Braden it was different. I wanted him...all of him...and I wanted him now. No foreplay. I needed him inside of me now. I sounded like a needy whore, but I never wanted anything--anyone so badly in my life.
A groan of appreciation came from Braden while he dipped his finger into the entrance of my dripping sl!t then retracted his finger before I could feel any real pleasure.
"You're so f*cking wet already and I haven't even touched you yet," Braden breathed out and my eyes widened when I felt him blow cold air onto my damp core causing my fingernails to dig into the bed sheets.
"Foreplay can wait, just f*ck me already!" I growled out impatiently. Braden chuckled at my need and I felt him crawl on top of me with his face suddenly becoming visible over mine.
"Yes ma'am," he grinned wolfishly nearly making me cüm by simply looking down at me like that with his deep hazel eyes. His hand reached out for my bra with one hand and snapped it in half with a slight tug as if it were nothing. My eyes narrowed when he pulled the now ruined bra out from underneath my back and tossed it aimlessly to the side.
"I liked that bra," I stated unimpressed with his undressing skills.
"And I liked that shirt," Braden shrugged off then brought his lips down to my breasts brushing his hair against my neck while his lips teased the skin.
My hand snuck down to the zipper of his jeans and unzipped it causing Braden to raise his head from my breast with a smirk on his lips.
"Someone is impatient," he teased and I ignored his statement to bring my feet up to push his pants and boxers down his legs using my heels and toes. Braden shaked them off his ankles leaving us completely bare to one another. One of his large hands moved to envelope my breast squeezing it enough to elicit a soft moan.
"F*ck, I can't take it anymore! F*ck me, Braden!" I yelled unable to handle the burning need boiling in my body that needed to be released.
Without a single word being said from Braden, I felt him position the tip of his c*ck with my aching entrance then felt him slowly enter. The tip of his head pressed through the entrance not many men had entered already making me feel stretched to the limit.
"F*ck," Braden hissed through gritted teeth then stopped when his head was fully in. I bucked my hips urging for him to continue, but he grabbed my hip with one of his large hands keeping me pinned flat against the bed. Frustration was beginning to brew inside of me from his slow teasing.
"Are you ready for this?" Braden asked and hooked his hand under my knee to run it up my thigh bringing me closer to him. My hands moved to his back feeling the taunt muscles underneath my fingertips. His lust darkened eyes peered into mine gleaming with the same want that I had.
A gasp flew from my lips when he pulled out only to thrust back in filling me with his entirety. Oh my god. It felt like he was going to break me, but holy f*ck. My nails dug into the taunt flesh of his back while he drilled into me going deeper than anyone else had ever gone before. I could feel every inch, every vein of him while he pulled out then slammed back into me with such force that the headboard of my bed could be heard hitting the wall.
"Harder," I breathed out in a throaty moan. Braden lifted my leg over his hip and I wrapped my legs around his back bringing us even closer together. I didn't think it physically possible, yet he went deeper hitting all the right places that had me crying out his name. My cries of pleasure were quieted by his burning lips descending onto mine kissing me feverishly while he continued to pound relentlessly into my sloshing core.
My body had quickly grown hot and clammy from the force of his heated body against mine and the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room as he picked up speed. I felt him swell inside of me signaling his upcoming release and my walls clenched around him him feeling myself grow flush with an orgasm building inside of me.
I felt his hand move down to my cl!t thumbing it in between his fingers with a slight pinch and that was all it took to send me overboard. Heat and blinding white pleasure shot through my body as my orgasm shook every fiber of my being. My thighs quivered and back arched feeling my limbs grow weak and weightless from the amount of pleasure swimming through me.
Braden came not long after shooting spurts of his seed into my womb while he continued to ride out both of our orgasms. His movements became sloppy and slowed down as he continued to shoot his load inside of me filling me to the brim as he continued to pound into my drenched core.
His d!ck softened to a semi-hard form inside of me being spent from his cüm having emptied inside of me and he slowly pulled out leaving me feeling empty inside and missing the feeling of him. Cold air hit my soaked core and damp thighs, but warmth returned to my body when Braden laid his body above mine using his forearms to brace himself so he wouldn't crush me.
His sweaty chest met mine and I could feel his pounding heart against mine moving almost as if they were both one. He nuzzled his face into my neck with his breathing coming out slightly shaky and I wound my hand into his sweat dampened hair. I felt him place sloppy kisses down my neck then across my chest while I continued to absentmindedly play with his hair.
"Was it--okay?" Braden asked slowly and brought his head up to meet my eyes. He sounded...insecure and unsure of all things. That thought made an unknown feeling flutter and stir in my chest.
"Did you not hear me screaming your name?" I asked pointedly and saw a sly grin stretch across his face. He placed a kiss to my lips letting them linger there sending heat and sparks throughout my body once again.
"I should shower," I murmered feeling both of our fluids on my thighs and moved my lips to the corner of his.
"Why? I'm not done yet," Braden said in a husky voice that had my thighs once again quivering with need. This man was going to break me.

A/N: DEAR LORD, I FEEL SO DIRTY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I NEED TO GO DOUSE MYSELF IN SOME HOLY WATER. I'M TERRIBLE AT SEX SCENES SO I'M SORRY IF IT SUCKED; I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS AND MAKE IT CHOPPY SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME IF IT SUCKS. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME.
~thedarkling

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???