We came downstairs and earned a weird look from Ally. I pushed Liam aside and pulled Mason to his car. When we were in the car, Mason finally spoke.

  "Umm, what's with the parrot?" he asked.

  "George wouldn't give me my ring unless I let him come along," I explained. Mason made a silent ahh and started the car.

  The ride to the festival was quite...interesting. No one said a word and I was silently cracking up. George decided to stay perched on the steering wheel the whole ride, staring at Mason intently. He didn't even move an inch and whenever Mason turned, George turned too. Poor Mason looked really uncomfortable and kept looking around George to the road while occasionally glancing at him. It looked hilarious.

  We arrived at the music festival moments later and Mason sighed in relief. I hopped out of the car with George on my right shoulder again. 

  "Um, ready?" Mason looked really shy and nervous. He looked so adorable and cuddly like a panda! I grabbed his hand and gave him a big, toothy smile.

 "Ready," I said.

  We walked around for a few minutes, looking at all the things people were selling, and all the games people were playing. Wow, this place is amazing! 

  All of a sudden, Mason was knocked off his feet by some guy. He yelped in surpise and landed flat on his ass. I laughed at his surprised face. Two girls skidded to a stop and stared at the two. The guy, who looked oddly familiar, scrambled up to his feet and dusted off his hands on his skinny jeans.

  "I'm so sorry," he apologized. He offered his hand and Mason gladly took it, dusting himself off too.

  I analized the three. The male, was tall, but not as tall as Mason, and looked really hot. But of course, Mason topped him off his all his gorgiousness. (Ugh, I'm turning into a freaking girl.) The girl closest to him was really pretty, with her peircings and stuff. She had long brown hair, like me, but didn't have blue tips and it was shorter too. And brown. She looked nice and slender and had a really nice frame. The girl next to her was also pretty, but not as much. She had really nice curves though. A few other girls were behind her, but weren't really paying attention to us. Right now, there was an ackward silence so I decided to break it.

  "Hey, I'm Tyler!" I said, holding out my hand.

  "I'm George!" the bird squacked beside me.

  "Mason," he said, flashing one of his perfect smiles.

  "This is my girlfriend Serenity," the guy spoke, gesturing to the girl closest to him. "And I'm Talon."

  I shook Talon's hand and Serenity's. The other girl looked a little distracted though.

  "I'm Emy," she said, "and no need to sound like a worried git, but your band mates could be dead!" Emy put her hands on her hips and waited for their reaction. Wait, band mates? Are they in a band?

  Talon cursed."I'm sorry but I really have to go. My band mates-"

  "Band mates?" I interrupted. "You're preforming?" 

   "Yeah. I'm the lead singer for The Sight," he explained The Sight? Holy shit! Those are one of my favorite bands! No wonder he looked familiar!

  "Omigosh I love them!" I gushed. I swear I saw a flash of jealousy in Mason's features but, it left as soon as it came.

  "Here, we should meet up some time," Talon said, smiling. "Can I have you cell?"

  "Yeah sure," I rumaged around in my big white pocketbook for my phone. It wasn't there. What? Where did it go?