Damnnnn

2 years later
Karleighs pov
"Damn" Sammy laughed seeing Kristen and Alex a mess "help" I asked "okay" he laughed. He grabbed Alex and started wiping him off I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned Kristen up "I think it's time for a bath" I cooed she giggled and I smiled. "Can you say dad" Sammy cooed to Kristen "why not daddy-" I said "don't" Sammy laughed I looked at him confused "what why not?" I asked "you call me daddy" he smirked I rolled my eyes "they're calling you daddy" I told him "well then what will you call Me" he asked "uhh Sammy" I said rolling my eyes he huffed and rolled his eyes "help me take them a bath thanks" I said not waiting for him to respond "your attitude" he warned "you won't leave me though" I shot back "true" he said and slapped my butt "Sammy Alex was watching you" I snickered slapping his arm "what" Sammy laughed and pretended like he didn't do anything I rolled my eyes and started the bathtub filling it with warm water. "Okay get them undressed" Sammy said sitting on the toilet,going on his phone "babe" I groaned walking over to him "what" he laughed "help me and then maybe after we can do something" I smirked and winked "mmmm fine" he said thinking about it I laughed knowing we weren't going to do anything. We just had sex last week. So he couldn't say we never have sex because that's a lie "babe come on" Sammy laughed. I rolled my eyes and undressed Kristen while Sammy undressed Alex. We put them in the tub and I started cleaning them. Sammy sat on the toilet so I could have some space. After I got done washing them and them splashing me Sammy gave me two towels. I handed a wrapped up Alex to Sammy and I wrapped Kristen up and smiled at her she put her hand on my face I laughed and licked her hand she giggled and moved her hand. I grabbed her clothes and took her to their room with Sammy following me with Alex. I got Kristen ready and Alex ready since Sammy wanted to take a shower.

HEYYY GUYSSS SORRY ITS SHORT. BUT I HAVENT UPDATED IN 5 DAYS WTH IM SO ANNOYED BY THAT. UGH. ANYWAYS here's an update luv u