Aww

Update on karleigh: fucking crying because she's giving birth to two kids without the epidural.

Karleighs pov
"PUSH" a nurse screamed Sammy was holding my hand and Kylie was on my other side crying harder than I was I pushed. "I HATE YOU SAMMY" I shouted squeezing his hand harder he yelped as I heard the cries of a baby "it's a boy" Christian screamed giving him to a nurse who rushed off to clean him up "okay your almost there" a nurse said giving me some ice I hurried and ate it thanking her. (Fun fact: You should really ask for ice when you give birth because your so dehydrated, you can't really drink anything because it will come right out so just ask for ice okay bye) " 123 PUSH" Christian screamed I pushed "HARDER" a nurse shouted "AHHHHH" I shouted pushing harder then I heard the cries of my baby girl a nurse rushed her out and cleaned her up I was panting soon both of my babies came in. I smiled lazily and took both of them in my arms "what is the girl's name honey" a nurse asked with a clipboard "Kristen Nicole wilkinson" I smiled "how do you want to spell Kristen and Nicole" she asked "Kristen is k r i s t e n and For Nicole that is N i c o l e" I smiled at her she nodded "and the boy" she smiled "Alexander Jack wilkinson" we decided to name him after camerons middle name I smiled as she nodded and wrote it down "Alexander was born 5 minutes before Kristen and he weighs 7 pounds and 6 ounces with Kristen weighing 6 pounds and 3 ounces" she said I nodded and looked down at my babies for the first time kristens eyes were an icy blue color and Alexanders were a green hazel (like Andrea russets) I smiled and kissed their foreheads. "Want to hold them" I asked Sammy "one I'll take Kristen" he said I gave him Kristen carefully and he smiled holding her and smiling at her caressing her cheek. I looked down at Alexander and he was already looking at me I smiled at him but he didn't return the favor and I didn't expect him to. "Want to hold Alex (Alexander) now" I asked Sam and he nodded he gave me Kristen and I gave him Alex. He smiled down at Alex "he looks just like you" I smiled softly he nodded "want me to go get Kylie and them" Christian asked coming in I nodded and he left. A couple seconds later they all piled in "shh" the nurse scolded I stifled my giggle and smiled at them. "They both look like you guys" Cameron cooed stroking kristens cheek I laughed and nodded "want to hold him" I asked Kylie who was smiling down at him she nodded faintly. I gave him to her and she started gawking at him "he looks exactly like Sammy" she said caressing his cheek I nodded. Gilinksy had Kristen and was smiling down at her. He kissed her forehead gently and gave her back to Sammy. My eyes were getting heavy and the last thing I seen was Sammy smiling at Kristen, then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~~•••
I woke up feeling sore as fuck. I groaned and sat up slowly but then regretting it fast I hissed and fell back on the Mattress and Sammy sat up groaning "babe" he asked "yeah" I asked "you okay" he asked "yup" I smiled "where are the kids?" I Asked "um right next to you" he laughed I looked next to me and indeed seen two cribs right next to me I pressed the red help button and a nurse came in right away "need any help" she asked smiling "um yes I need some pain relievers because I'm in a lot of pain right now" I chuckled "okay honey" she smiled walking out and returning a few minutes later with some pain medication. I took it and waited for it to kick in then I accidentally fell asleep.
~~~~~*****~~~~****~~~***~~**~*
I groaned rolling over hearing one of the babies crying. I sighed getting up knowing this is going to be a longgggg day.

HEYYYY GUYSSS HERES ANOTHER UPDATE. shorter than usual but I had to update anyways I gtg bye luv you guyssss. AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Words
735 *cringes*😬