Everythings Going to be okay

Karleighs pov
I woke up with a pounding headache I groaned and rolled over but I couldn't because someone was there. Wait where am I!!? I popped up looking around realizing that I was in the jacks room and that I was stupid enough to sit up really fast with a headache. I held my head and got up being careful to not wake them up. I walked to the door opening it and walking downstairs silently I walked to the kitchen and looked for the Advil I found it and grabbed 2 pills and got a cup of water I heard footsteps I hurried and took the pills and downed the water someone appeared in the doorway it was Sammy... "Karleigh is that you" he asked sleepily I nodded and sighed he immediately ran towards me hugging I pushed him off harshly "no leave me alone" I snapped I turned around getting some apple juice and walking away as I was walking away I heard him sniffle a couple times. I felt extremely bad but he did way worse to me he leaked a sex tape for gods sake. I would never do that to him. He should know paybacks a bitch. I smirked at my thought and I walked upstairs into the jacks room they were getting ready I squealed and turned around seeing their butts. I heard them laugh "coast is clear" they said I turned around and they were shirtless searching for some shirts "I'll be back I left my stuff over here so I'll go get an outfit from my suitcase" I said smiling. They nodded and told me to hurry back. I ran to Sammys room and I opened the door I seen a naked girl in the bed beside a sleeping Sammy I was filled with rage but I kept walking to my suitcase I grabbed it and started wheeling it out "what are you doing" a females voice said I whipped around seeing the naked girl standing up naked I groaned "I'm getting my stuff" I sighed she walked over to me smirking "come on let's do something more fun" she whispered kissing my neck sucking on it I was just standing there. Shocked, appalled and confused. I realized she was making a hickey I screamed loudly but she didn't stop instead she pushed me on the bed and kissed my lips I was struggling and pushing her but she wouldn't budge "MMMMHMHMMM" I screamed but it was muffled "WHAT THE HELL" a voice boomed soon the girl was thrown off of me I started gagging I ran to the bathroom and threw up someone was rubbing my back after I was done I brushed my teeth quickly and just stared at the floor. I was raped by a girl    What the hell! "Are you okay" the girl said still naked "GET THE HELL OUT" I screeched she jumped and smacked my butt getting ready and leaving I ran after her but gilinsky held me back and started laughing "it's not funny" I muttered rolling my eyes "I'm sorry" he said wiping tears from his eyes I sighed and nodded walking back to the room seeing Sammy confused as ever "your whore raped me" I spat at him grabbing my suitcase and walking to the jacks room I got a random outfit and put it on (outfit in media) after I was done putting everything on I turned around to a shocked Jack and Jack I smiled and flung my curled hair over my shoulders "so what we doin today fam" I smiled "we are going to Starbucks" he said smiling I rolled my eyes but nodded we walked downstairs and I seen everyone down there I looked away "KARLEIGH" Taylor and the rest of the guys screamed running towards me when they got to me they hugged me hard. I laughed and hugged them "I think some people need to make up" Taylor sang looking at me and Kylie I turned my head awkwardly Taylor coughed and pushed me forward I glared at him and rolled my eyes "Kylie I'm sorry for acting like a bitch" I said frowning she sighed and I heard footsteps then I was engulfed in a big hug I wiped a tear away and hugged her "AWWWW" everyone screamed I laughed "I think someone else needs an apology" Cameron said looking at Sammy I laughed loudly "yeah no let's go" I said wiping the tears away that fell from laughing so hard. Everyone looked around awkwardly when Sammy started full on sobbing. Then right there I knew that I broke him. My eyes starting watering and I tore my eyes away from the tear faced boy I looked at Cameron and I was sobbing he was nodding at me I looked at Sammy and I walked over to him "Sammy" Kylie whispered nudging him he looked over at her then looked up his eyes widened and he moved my heart sunk. He was afraid I was going to tell him to move I made an inhuman noise I shook my head "stand up" Kylie whispered to him he did and turned around "LOOK AT HER" she whispered more forcefully he finally looked at me and I seen all the hurt in his eyes I sniffled and hugged him "I love you" he whispered I nodded I wasn't going to say it back because we are going to take this slow for me to trust him. "I need time to trust you again so let's just take it slow" I told him he nodded "we all will be okay" Kylie said smiling at us "everything's going to be okay" Taylor smiled I laughed and nodded "GROUP HUG BABIES" Cameron squealed running towards us and smashing us into a big group hug I laughed and smiled at the nerds that I call my family. "Shall we all go to Starbucks" I asked laughing they all nodded and we walked out to Kylies car and got in going to Starbucks. The line was still in my head 'everything's going to be okay' I hope.

HEYYY GUYS. SUCH A SHORT AND SUCKY CHAPTER BUT HERES ONE ANYWAYS. ILY

WORDS
1040