Yesss

Karleighs pov
Update on pregnancy: she's still 5 months and a half
"Omg Yesss" Kylie squealed hugging me I smiled at her "I'm so glad your having twins" she smiled "and yes I will be the godmother" she smiled widely I laughed and nodded "but I kind of wanted gilinsky to be my godfather" I frowned "well can't we just be put down as the godparents. He doesn't have to be my boyfriend" she said I shrugged and nodded "I heard my name" someone said hugging me from behind. I turned around and seen gilinsky "hey bestfriend" I smiled turning around and hugging him "I heard my bestfriend call me" Johnson said walking down stairs I laughed and hugged him too. "So I was thinking" I started "that maybe. Just maybe my baby boys name will be Jack. Or his middle name will be Jack. I don't know yet I have to discuss it with Sammy" I told them. They nodded excitedly. "And for you" I turned to Kylie "I was thinking of the same name but spelled different idk" I said she nodded and hugged me "okay I heard my name" Cameron said coming downstairs I rolled my eyes "no one actually mentioned you" Johnson sassed "be nice to my bestfriend" Kylie said hitting Johnson's arm "hey be nice to my bestfriend" I said wrapping an arm around his shoulder. Johnson smirked at Kylie "you have my twin turning against me" she said gasping he nodded. She rolled her eyes and I laughed "hey" someone said coming downstairs it was Taylor "hey" I smiled he hugged me and I hugged him back "ooooh can I touch your stomach" Kylie squealed I laughed and nodded she was just sitting there I was confused "did you want to touch my stomach" I asked her "yeah lift your shirt up" Kylie said "why" I asked "because I can feel the baby better" she said stupidly "you mean feel the baby kick better" Taylor snickered she nodded "he hasn't even kicked yet" I told her "come on still" she whined I sighed and pulled up my shirt revealing my stomach that was big just not big "and your only 5 months pregnant" Taylor whispered I nodded he started poking my stomach "what the hell are you doing" Kylie snickered " I'm playing with him" he said I laughed "then play with him over here" I said putting his hand on the lower side of my stomach "why" he asked "you see how it's hard here" I asked him pushing his hand down a little bit. He nodded "now watch how it's softer here" I told him moving his hand and putting it where he had it before. He nodded "when it's hard that's where the babies are located" I told him he nodded and Kylie quickly put her hand right there. I laughed at Taylor's face he was so mad I grabbed his hand and put it on the side where the other baby was he nodded and smiled "I felt him kick" Kylie squealed "no you didn't I laughed" I snickered she huffed and rolled her eyes. "What are you guys doing" Sammy laughed seeing all their hands on my stomach "they are trying to feel the babies kick" I laughed Sammy ran over and put his hand on my stomach "how many times am I going to tell you they don't kick yet" I said rolling my eyes "shh" Sammy said putting a finger over my mouth "mm your finger tastes like chocolate" I said licking his finger he took it away "umm eww" he said looking at me weirdly "hey don't look at your pregnant girlfriend like that" I sassed he put his hands up and I rolled my eyes "yeah you better-" I stopped because I felt them kick. Not hard but soft "guys did you feel it" I asked them "feel what" they all asked "the babies they kicked" I squealed "wait get in a line. Sammy first" I said Sammy placed his hand on my stomach i pushed his hand down a little harder and they moved I looked up "did you feel it" I asked him. He nodded eagerly I laughed "Kylie is next" I told them Kylie came over "and cam can come too" I said he came over I put their hand in a place and pushed down the babies started kicking like crazy I giggled "you feel it" I asked them "yeah" they both said in amazement. "Jack and Jack" I told them they came up "push a little harder" I told them "harder" I said ugh. They didn't want to hurt me. Fine I grabbed their hand and pushed down they were going to move it but I slapped their hand down. They babies were kicking even more for the jacks "they like us" gilinsky smirked at Johnson and high fived him I giggled "Taylor" I smiled he came over and put his hand on my stomach I pushed his hand down a little bit then more. The babies were kicking a lot now "you feel them" I asked him he nodded and smiled widely. I laughed and he walked by the rest of them. "Well I'm sleepy" I said yawning "it's only 11:00 at night" Kylie told me " I know" I said laughing grabbing Sammys hand and going upstairs "GOODNIGHT KARLEIGH" they all shouted I shouted goodnight back to them. I got to the bed and flopped down on my back. "Baby sleep with your shirt off" Sammy said I looked at him weirdly "hey don't look at me like that I'm your beloved boyfriend" he sassed mocking me I laughed at him and took my shirt off. I walked over to our closet with my pants a still on i grabbed some shorts and quickly stripped my pants down it was getting hot and I was sweating. I put the shorts on "you could just sleep like that" Sammy smiled I nodded and came over to the bed and layed down on my back. "How are you feeling" Sammy asked putting his cold hand on my stomach "I'm doing fine how about you" I told him "I'm doing great" he said smiling kissing my stomach "I'm glad your pregnant with my kids" he whispered kissing me "I'm glad I am too" I whispered kissing him again he smiled and snuggled into me I guess he wasn't wearing anything but boxers. Oh well. "Goodnight babygirl. I love you" Sammy said kissing my arm "goodnight Sammy I love you" I said kissing his lips. I relaxed and fell asleep hearing Sammys soft snores.

Hey guys. Kind of a boring chapter. Sorry. I think in the next one I'm going to skip a lot idk. I'm pretty sure I am. I need baby names though so I have yet to figure that out. But yeah. See u laterz.

Words:
1157