Stop

Warning. This chapter has a lot of Smut in it. Don't like smut don't read this chapter. When they get to the school at the end of the chapter is when the smut ends

Sky's POV
I woke up and turned over. I looked at the clock. It was 7:00. WAIT. 7:00. School starts at 7:30. Omg. I got to go. I hurry up and ran to my closet. I picked out some random clothes and threw them on. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and grabbed my backpack. I then ran down stairs. "Bye dad I love you." I said running to get my boots and the keys. "Bye honey love you" he said. I ran out to my car and started it. I looked at the clock and it was 7:15. Phew. Now I can calm down. I backed out of the drive way and drove to school. I eventually got there with 10 minutes to spare. I pulled in and got out. Same thing. Everyone was staring at me. I ignored it and walked to the entrance I got in school and walked to my locker. I put my bag in there and got my books and everything I would need. My locker slammed shut but my hands were already out. "What the fuck" I said looking up. I seen Nash and the other guys. I sighed "what do you want Nash" I said looking around. Everyone was gone but us. I got slapped by Someone. I turned around and Nash was smirking. I put my hand up to my cheek it was hot. Tears started prickling at my eyes. "Why did you do that" I whispered "because your a selfish little bitch" he said pushing me. "Stop" I said crying. I fell down "I'm your sister" I said. "No you were" he said kicking me. I groaned. "Nash stop" cam said. " She's had enough bro" he continued. He continued to kick me. I start crawling away. "Oh no you don't bitch" he said grabbing my leg. I squirmed. "Cam grab her and bring her to the car" Nash said. Cam looked at me sadly and picked me up "help" I said loudly. Cam hurry up and coveted my mouth. I started squirming. "stop moving" Nash said slapping me. I started sobbing. He took me to the car and all the guys got in and Nash drive off. After a while I dozed off. I was awoken by being tossed on the floor. i groaned and looked around. We were in a warehouse. "that's going to leave a mark" I muttered."take off all your clothes" Nash demanded. "No" I said crying. "Take them off before I have Jack do it" he said sharply. I took off all my clothes and stood there. good thing I shaved down there. "Get on all fours" Nash commanded. I looked at him wide eyed. "Get on all fours before I kick you" he snapped. I did. "Jack come here" he said to jack g. He smirked at me before going over to Nash. "i want all you guys to fuck her senseless and don't show any mercy. Or I will kill you guys" he said to the guys. They nodded scared "my man Jack here is going to start. Do anything you want to her bro" he said to me and jack. jack took all his clothes off and came over to me. He flipped me over and I was laying on my back. I picked my leg up and slammed into me. Once he was in he stopped. "Your not a virgin. Are you" he asked surprised. "No. I'm not" I said. "I like a girl who is experienced" he said he started slamming into me it felt good I'll admit that but I didn't want to moan. "Moan my name slut" he said. "Jack" I moaned. "Louder" he groaned. "Jack" I moaned loudly. "Louder." He said. " JACK FUCKING GILINSKY" I moaned very loud. I came and he pulled out before he came. because he didn't have a condom. " Give me a blow job" he demanded. I nodded and took him in my mouth. I started slow and got faster. I eventually started deep throating him and he was surprised. He grabbed my head and pushed my head down. A little after I felt him twitch in my mouth and he came. I had no choice but to swallow it so I did. It was cams turn. He took all his clothes off and came up to me. Without a warning he slammed into me. It felt good so I started moaning. he started to speed up. "Fuck yes" he moaned. "Cam. Harder" I moaned lightly. He agreed and went harder and deeper he hit that spot and it made me moan like crazy. I started moaning loud. Finally I came and so did cam. He came inside me. Fuck he didn't wear a condom. I can't say anything because Nash might hurt me. Shawn was next. He came up to me after he got done stripping and told me to get on all fours. I did. He slammed into me. No he wasn't doing anal because eww. But he was just doing it from the back. "Faster" I moaned. He went faster. "Yesss" I moaned loudly. Looked up and seen Nash wasn't here. He must have left. Shawn gripped on my hips and started gong harder. I whimpered. His grip was tight. He loosened his grip but kept going hard. "Fuck shawn" I moaned. He came and so did I. Next was Sammy. He grabbed me and took me to a table. He put me on it and started to slam into me. "Call me daddy" he said going harder. "Daddy yess" I moaned. " Daddy faster" I moaned loudly. He started to go faster and harder. "Fuck Sky" he moaned. He pulled out and I was confused. He didn't cum. And neither did I. "Move" he said. I got off the table and he got on. Ohh. I get it now. He wanted me to ride him. I got on top of him and started riding him. I was confident about my body because I was skinny and small. But I had fairly big boobs. I started to ride him he started to moan loudly "sky yess" he moaned. He grabbed my hips and helped me. We finally came and I got off and so did he.

Skip to after she had sex with all the boys.

Sky's POV
me and Taylor were just finishing when Nash came in. " I got one last person for you" he said to me he went outside and came in with a young boy. He looked just like Nash. Wait. I've seen him in some vines. Omg. That's Hayes Grier. That's Nash's brother. I'm not doing that. He's basically my brother. "Go on fuck him" Nash said smirking at me i scowled at him. Hayes took off all his clothes and I got on the floor. I took one good look at him and my eyes widened his dick was huge. It was probably the biggest one out of all the guys. He picked my leg up and slammed into me. I gasped. He was huge. "Faster" I moaned. He went fast and hard. Damn. I forgot he was a football player. He kept going harder and faster hitting my spot every time. I started moaning like crazy. We came at the same time. but he flipped us over so that he was on the bottom and I was riding him. I looked at him like he was crazy but I kept going. He wanted me to orgasm. If he wants that. Then that's what he'll get. I started going up and down fast. I was moaning like crazy. He finally flipped us over again and started going hard and fast. I couldn't tell you how loud I was moaning. "HAYES FASTER" I moaned so loud China could probably hear. He sped up his pace. We both came again and he pulled out. I started to catch my breath. I was breathing really hard. He got up and got dressed. "Get dressed and get in the car" Nash snapped. I got my clothes and put them on. I fixed my hair and got in the car. All the guys were looking at me but I felt sick. No. Shit fuck. "Nash. Stop the car" I said fast. "No" he snapped "stop the fucking car" I said loudly he slammed on the brakes. I opened the door and threw up. Someone was rubbing my back and holding my hair. I finally stopped and got back in the car. I looked at the guys and they were staring at me. I put my head in my hands. "Here" Hayes said. He handed me a mint. "Thanks" I said. He nodded. Nash started driving again. We finally got back to school and there was one more class left before school was over. We walked in and got stopped my the principle "my office now" he said sharply. We walked to his office with Him and he made us sit down. "Where were you guys" he asked sharply. "Well-" Nash started but I cut him off. I couldn't let him take the blame. Sure he had His friends rape me. And yeah he slapped me but he is still my brother. " I'm sorry mr. He is my brother and I was sick. I started throwing up and my dad was at work and the nurse was gone so him and his friends offered to take me to the hospital. I didn't think anything of it but I came down with the flu. But the boys were around me so long so they caught it too. It's my second day here. I'm sorry" I said softly. "It's okay miss Grier. Just next time go to the office or something. And you guys can leave for the rest of the day since you guys are sick." He said looking at us with sympathy I nodded sadly and walked out the door with the guys following me. "Hell yes. He bought it" I said to my self. I turned around and seen the boys staring at me. "What" I said. "How did you do that" cam asked. "Do what" I said confused " get us off the hook without any punishment" Taylor said. "I have my ways" I said flipping my hair and walking to my locker. Something pulled my wrist. Spun me around and gave me a hug. I smelled them. It was Nash. "Thanks" he said. "And sorry for all the shitty things I've done. I'm truly sorry for making them rape you. But by the sounds of it it seemed like you enjoyed it" he said laughing. I blushed. "Yeahhhh. I have to go get my stuff so I can go eat want to come" I asked him and the boys. "Sure" they said. I walked to my locker with them following. They never bring a backpack. Idk why. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my car. "split up. Some guys in my car and some guys is Nash's. "I'll take Hayes. Taylor. Matt. Jack g. Sammy. And shawn. You can take the rest" I said. He nodded and we all got in my car. "Who wants to get in the front" I asked. "I do" they all shouted. "I'll pick. Hayes gets in the front" I said. They groaned. "You only let him be in the front because he has a big dick" Jack g said. i laughed " how did you know" I smirked. "Because you like guys with a big dick" he said " true. True. But hes my brother and i love him" I said. Hayes smirked and stuck his tongue out at Jack. We backed out of the parking lot and drove to mc Donald's. Yum.

Hey guys. Here's your chapter. I decided to give you guys some smut. Idk why but here it is.