Moving

Sky's POV
"HONEY. COME ON. LETS GO. WE HAVE TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD." My dad chad shouts. "HERE I COME" I shouted back. My name is sky Grier my dads name is chad Grier and he's a coach I have no mom because she left me with my dad and she took my twin brother and my other two brothers. Selfish much. I remember Nash because I'm a little older than him. But I know he doesn't remember me because I have tried to follow him on every single social media and he doesn't know it's me. Anyways I'm 18 and I have a dog named maks and he's so cute. But we're moving today to North Carolina and I'm changing into an outfit to leave. ( outfit in media box and dog) I'm finished changing finally. " SKYLYNN GET DOWN HERE HURRY" my dad shouted "IM COMING DAD AND DONT CALL ME THAT" I shouted back. I don't like that name because my mom gave it to me. So I just go by sky. "SORRY" he shouted. I laughed and walked downstairs. I put my iPhone 6 in my pocket and walked with my dad to the car.

Skip drive to airport.

We were getting ready to board the plane. "Ma'am pets have to stay in the back" the flight attendant said. "Okay just let me get something out of my suitcase" I said. She nodded and left. "Stupid bitch" I muttered under my breath. "Hey watch your language missy" a girl said from her seat. "How old are you" I asked "20" she said "how old is your daughter" I asked "4" she said "slut" I said "who has a daughter at 16 dumb bitch" I snapped. ( no offense to anyone's mom who got pregnant at 16) she gasped. My dad laughed. " You let your daughter talk like that" she asked "you deserved it. She was talking about the flight attendant so mind your business" he snapped. I was surprised. My dad would usually apologize for my behavior. We laughed and walked to our seat I put my dog in the cupboard above us I wasn't keeping him in the back. "Sky" my dad warned "please daddy" I asked innocently with my puppy face he sighed "fine" he finally said. I cheered. We sat down. And let the flight begin.

Skip flight to North Carolina
Me and my dad got up and got off the plane. "We need to find the car with our last name and take it to our house" my dad said. I nodded. "Ohh look over there" I said and pointed to our right. There was a guy with a sign that said 'Grier' and we walked to him "thankyou sir" I said he nodded and gave me the keys. I laughed "oh no my dad is driving. I don't like to drive in traffic" I said my dad groaned "fine" I said. I grabbed the keys and put the address into my gps. My dad got in the passenger seat and I started the car.

Skip ride to house
We both got out and my dad said " honey you have school tomorrow." "UGHHH" I groaned. He laughed "I'm taking the car right" I said. "The lambo" he asked. "yeah" I said hopeful "ugh fine. Only because your my little girl" he said and came and rubbed my head. "Dad" I whined he laughed "can I go to Starbucks. I seen one when we were driving" I asked "yeah be careful and get me a Carmel mocha" he said I laughed and nodded. i grabbed the keys and walked to the door "bye dad" i called out "bye honey" he said back. I shut the door and got in the lambo. I started it and backed up. Trap queen came on. I turned it up and sang. A couple minutes later I came up to Starbucks there were A LOT of girls outside of it. I'm glad it's not inside. Why are they even here. I walked to the front door and looked at where the girls were screaming I seen a lot of the magcon Guys but one stuck out like a sore thumb the one and only Nash Grier my twin brother. I ran inside and everyone in there looked at me. I laughed awkwardly "hi" I said and waved. "Hi" everyone said I laughed again "you can continue your conversation if you want" I said they all blinked at me and turned to talk to the person they originally were talking to. The bell rang on the door showing people were coming in. I looked and it was my brother. I'm kinda glad he doesn't know we're siblings. We made eye contact and he smiled. I smiled back because wouldn't you smile at your brother. "Hello ma'am what would you like" a cute boy at the cash register said "umm a Carmel mocha and a cotton candy frappe" I said he nodded. I waited to the side while waiting I noticed my brother was ordering the same thing I was. A cotton candy frappe. I guess we have the same taste. After they all ordered they all came by me. I mean I should be fangirling because I like love them but Nash is with them. I just stayed silent. i looked up and they were staring at me weirdly "yes" I asked "your not fangirling do you know who we are" Taylor asked i laughed "yes but I don't wanna seem like a crazy fangirl" I said nervously. "It's okay" Nash laughed "holy shit" Cameron said looking at me "what" I said "you look just like Nash just in girl form" he said they all agreed "no no no please don't do this not now" I said they looked confused "don't say that girls will try and follow me" I said "Nash please tell Cameron we don't look anything alike" I begged " sorry but we kinda do" he said "what's your name" he asked " Skylynn Grier" I said he gasped "you bitch" he said "Nash please not here. I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice I love you" I said I was actually scared of him. "BULLSHIT" he shouted. Everyone stopped and looked this way " GO BACK TO YOUR CONVERSATION PLEASE" I shouted back. "How could you sky" he asked "wait what are you talking about" I said "you left me" he said "no I thought you were mad because I took dad away from you" I said "Nash I didn't want to leave you. I loved you so much. I cried for days" I said tearing up. I had a flash back. I was four and so was Nash "honey let's go" my dad said "where are we going daddy" I said "were going somewhere far away from here" he said " NO I WANT NASHY" I shouted "Nashy doesn't want you pumpkin" he said tearing up. Flash back over. I haven't seen Nash for 14 years. "BULLSHIT" he said "I wanted to stay Nash. I missed you. I cried for days wondering if I was ever going to see my twin again" I cried. "Your lying skylynn stop." He said. He slapped me. All the guys gasped. "Nash. bro. That's your sister. Don't do that" Cameron said "no Cameron. Don't. She fucking left me. I cried for hours wondering where she went and why she left me" he said loudly. " I CRIED FOR DAYS NASH. THINK ABOUT THAT. I WAS DEPRESSED AT 14. I FUCKING TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU. I LOVED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVED ME. WERE TWINS HOW COULD I NOT MISS MY FUCKING OTHER HALF. LITERALLY. I LOVED YOU NASH I DID. I FOLLOWED YOU ON EVERY FUCKING SINGLE SOCIAL ACCOUNT. TRYING TO GET YOU TO FOLLOW BACK. BUT YOU DIDNT WANNA KNOW WHY. BECAUSE YOUR FAMOUS. WHILE YOU WERE OVER HERE MAKING GIRLS SMILE AND LAUGH AND DREAM OF YOU. I WAS BACK IN TEXAS. LOOKING FOR YOU. TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOU. DREAMING THAT WE WERE HAPPY AGAIN. I MISSED YOU HAYES AND WILL. I LOVED AND MISSED YOU GUYS. WHILE YOU GUYS WERE OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS I WAS AT HOME BEING DEPRESSED BECAUSE I COULDN'T FUCKING SEE MY TWIN. THINK ABOUT THAT NASH" I screamed. Everyone in Starbucks was staring. The guys'a mouth were open and Nash was crying. "And to think you missed me too nash" I whispered. And pushed him. i grabbed my drinks and ran to my car. "SKY WAIT" Cameron called. I got in my car and started it. The seen my car "HOLY SHIT BRO SHE GOT A LAMBO" Taylor yelled. Cameron smacked him. I wiped my tears and drove home. When I got there I gave my dad his drink and went to my room and fell asleep. I had my school supplies already. I fell asleep thinking about Nash.

Hey guys this is my new book. Yessssss but I'm going to bed because I'm tired. Lol.