Months later

Nash's pov (what❓❓)
It's been months since she had woke up. We crashed everyone just came out with major injuries. But since the car hit sky's side she's in a coma. She has been out for 7 months I come everyday Sammy has been back to his old way. Comes home every night drunk has sex with different girls. We try to tell him not to do that but he just yells at us. I heard fast beeping and I looked up. I seen that sky's heart rate was picking up. Nurses ran in and escorted me out. I cried and went home since they told me they would call me when everything is fine. I walked to my car and drove home. I walked in sobbing. Hearing moans come from sammys room. Everyone was in the living room. Madison ran and came to me. "What happened" she asked crying. "Her heart rate started picking up and  the nurses escorted me out" I said crying. My phone started ringing. I answered it. "Nash. Nash this is any from the hospital. SHE WOKE UP" the nurse said from the hospital. She was very nice. I gasped and ran out to my car. I started it and drove to the hospital. I ran in and Amy was already there. She grabbed me and took me to her room where she was watching TV laughing. "Sky" I said. She looked at me "NASH" she screamed. I ran and hugged her. She laughed. "Her injuries have heeled and she is ready to go home" Amy said. She gave me a paper to sign and I signed it. I got her bag from earlier that I had brung. I have it to her and she skipped to the bathroom. She walked out minutes later. "I can't wait to see Sammy" she smiled widely. I stopped. "Sky" I said. "It's been 7 months" I continued. "Sammy gets drunk every night and brings girls home to have sex" I finished. She took a deep breath. "Just take me home" she said. I nodded and walked her out to my car. She got in. I drove home. "Let's play a prank. Say I'm dead and that I didn't make it" Sky said smirking. I nodded and laughed. We pulled up to her house and got out. She stayed in the car. I walked up to the house fake crying. I walked in and Sammy was still in his room having sex. I rolled my eyes mentally. "Guys" I croaked out. They all were crying. They all looked at me. They ran towards me. "She's dead" I said crying harder. They gasped and cried. Mahogany screamed along with Madison and fell to the floor. "She wanted me to give you guys something." I said they nodded and I walked out the door to my car. I grabbed her hand and took her inside. They were all on the floor crying huddled up. "Guys" sky said softly. They looked up and screamed running to her. She laughed and hugged them. "Omg" Madison squealed hugging her. Mahogany ran and hugged them. There was a moment of silence and all you could her was moans. "Sammy" the girl moaned loudly Sky's eyes watered. She ran upstairs and I tried to stop her but she was too fast Madison ran after her and grabbed her. Sky shrugged her off. She walked in front of sammys room. All of us were behind her. She bust opened the door and Madison was on a girl and he was having sex with her. Sammy and the girl didn't notice.

Sky's po
"Miss me" I said. Sammys head shot up and he looked back and seen me. I smiled at him. He rushed his pants on and came and tried to hug me I pushed him away. "No. You smell like whore" I said walking downstairs. "Get your clothes on and leave" I heard Sammy tell the girl. I rolled my eyes and hopped into my dads car. It was a Lamborghini too. I got in and Madison and mahogany came. "Off to Starbucks" I asked. They nodded. We pulled up into Starbucks and I was crowded immediately by fans. "Omg Sky we missed you" or "Sky I'm glad your okay" were thrown around. I smiled and signed some things. I walked out of the group and left the girls to sign the rest of their things. I walked in and ordered a cotton candy frappe. The girls walked in and ordered the same thing. I smiled at them and we walked out to my car with them "Where's my phone" I asked. "It survived since it was in your purse. It's in your room" Madison said as we pulled up to my house. I smiled and walked in running up to my room. I looked all over and found it in my drawer. I smiled and turned it on. Immediately my phone started buzzing like crazy. I laughed and unlocked it. I had missed calls from Victoria. Brooklyn. Dad. Messages. Twitter notifications. A lot of notifications. I looked at everything and sent a text to everyone who texted me.
To: Victoria
From: Sky
Hey. I was in a car accident and I was in a coma for 7 months and I just woke up today

To: dad
From: Sky
Hey dad. I'm okay. I was in a car accident and I was in a coma for 7 months I just woke up today

To: Brooklyn
From: Sky
Hey. I just texted your mom what happened she will probably tell you. 

I got a similar response from all of them. The same oh I hope your okay honey. And I love you be careful. I read them and didn't reply. I walked downstairs and everyone stared at me. I coughed awkwardly. "Um hello" I said looking everywhere. "We missed you" Sammy said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure you did fuckboy" I snapped. He sighed and got up coming towards me. He tried to grab my hand but I snatched them away "DONT TOUCH ME" I said crying. "You could stay faithful for 7 months, 7 FUCKING MONTHS SAMMY. AND YOU GO OUT AND FUCK SOME WHORES WHILE I WAS IN A COMA." I said getting louder and crying harder. "I'm sorry" he said weakly. "Sorry doesn't cut it sam. 7 months Sammy." I said walking away from him. He grabbed my hand and turned me around and kissed me. There were sparks everywhere. But I didn't want to believe it. "Sammy stop" I said. He kept kissing me. I gave up and kissed him back. He let go. "Sammy" I started. "No. Sky I love you. I love you so much it was painful to watch you be in a coma." He started. "I was devastated I drunk every night and had sex with them. But know you never left my mind once" he said crying. "Once" he repeated. I hugged him. Madison nodded as if to say you need him. I nodded faintly. "I love you Sammy" I said. He stopped crying and pulled away. "You do?" He asked smiling. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. They all cheered. The girl Sammy was having sex with came down the steps fully dressed. I looked at her "Adrionna?" I asked. She looked at me "Sky" she asked giving me a disgusted look. "Looks like your still mad. You used to talk shit about me at school where is the talk now" i asked walking up to her. She just stood there. "I was a hoe remember" I paused laughing. "I slept with your boyfriend. Who was it. Oh yeah that James kid" I paused again. "Well guess what I didn't sleep with him. And to be honest. Your the hoe. Because I'm pretty sure your still dating James and you just had sex with Sammy." I smirked. "Should I give. James a call. We were friends." I said pulling up his number. She shook her head and ran out. I smiled and turned to the group. "So. Movie night or nah" I smirked. They cheered and put Netflix on. I smiled and grabbed sammys hand pulling him to the couch watching Halloween H2O. I smiled widely and kissed Sammy.

Hey guys here's another update. 2 already. ALSO. I have school in like 4 or 5 hours so yeah. Night. Love ya ✌️