"Guess who I've meet today?", I said. "Your Brother, Mycroft. One of his cars came at school and take me to an abandoned warehouse, imagine? I was wondering what on earth what doing on..."

"What did he wanted?"

"Informations about you.", sighing.

"Did he offer you money?"

"Yes, he did."

"Did you accept it?"

"Of course not!"

"You should have. John, you didn't think. You could have take the money and come back."

Unbelievable Sherlock Holmes. He stood up and walk to the window, looking outside, the nightlife of London.

"Sherlock...?"

"Um?"

"What... What about the guy... Do you got any news...? Did the police find him?"

"No.", I could hear the rage and the hate in his voice.

"Ok... Sorry..."

"Don't apologise for no reason, John. We already talk about it."

"Yeah, I know."

He turn around and gazed at me with his blue eyes. I put my hands on the arm of the chair.

"Well, I must go...", I said.

Sherlock moved in front of me and pushed me back into the chair. He grips the collar of my jumper and put his knee between my legs. He stayed silent the whole time, not making a single sound, eye-locking with mine. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it inside my chest. I open my mouth to say something but the words can't come out. My eyes are burning because I didn't realise I didn't blink for the last minute. Sherlock was looking at me like if he was searching something, inside of me. He got a little bit closer, dangerously closer. His face was inch from mine, he still have little bruises marks. I can feel the heat coming out of my cheeks, as Sherlock's breathing on my face. Then, he stopped and pull back. I'm speechless and breathless too, I was too tense to think of breathing. He look a bit like he missed what just happened, really lost.

"I'm sorry, John. I don't know what came over me..."

"No,no. It's fine. Totally fine."

He looked at me, confused.

"Really?"

I clear my throat.

"Yeah... But d-don't do that again without warning, so I could have the time to punch you in the face, you know."

He nodded.

------------------

I walking in the cold, empty London's street, again. I left Sherlock's flat 15 minutes ago. I'm going home, obviously. I couldn't take a cab because I didn't have any money with me. Two girls walk pass me, they told me a cheesy synchronise 'Hi', I heard them but didn't reply, because I-I was thinking... About Sherlock, obviously. He's often in my thoughts since I met him, oh well. Mycroft 'kidnaped' me just to talk about him, I still remember when he said that he likes me. Did he mean it or was is just, I don't know, jealousy...? After what Sherlock done to me earlier, I'm asking myself questions...on him...and on I...

--------------------

• Sherlock P.O.V

This is weird. It's weird to feel...something. I can't tell what it is but, it's totally unknown to me. My pulse is running, I'm sweating, my pupils are dilated, my hands are shaking, my breathing is irregular, I feel a pression in my chest and oh, I don't know what's going on.