Chapter 24

Tuesday had come and it was time for the photo shoot. Some of the pictures would be featured in all of the rock magazines, posted online, given to us, whatever.

The photographers name was Marcus Dane. The makeup artists were nice enough. The outfits they had chosen for me were fantastic. I would get to keep all of them as well.

My shoots with all of Black Veil Brides and my band together were taken first. I wore a simple English flag shirt which was black with silver on it and rhinestones. I wore black skinnies and amazing converses.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32657187 With BVB and her band)

Afterwards, it was just with my band. I wore a gray shirt with half sleeves and ruffles on the shoulders. With it, I had the classic blue skinny jeans and cute gray flats.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32681928 With her band)

My individual shots came next. First, I wore a retro styled dress and my hair was curled and put into a messy bun. My eyes were bright with neon colors and my nails were now a vibrant hue of neon green. I posed as directed and they took a few photos.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32669347 )

I continuously changed my outfits. It was a bit nerve-wracking but it was all worth it. I mean, I got to keep all of the outfits after all.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32665964 )

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32732720 )

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32732764 )

Finally, it was time for my pictures with Black Veil Brides. Every one of us had grown very close together during the time we've all been together. They were like my family.

In one picture, I posed in the middle, leaning forward with my arms up behind me. Oh yeah. Giving the guys a perfect opportunity to stare at my ass. How wonderful, no?

Sarcasm my dears.

In the next shot, I was hugging Ashley from the side with a leg wrapped around him. In the photo after that, I was directed to lick his cheek. Andy didn't appear to be very pleased as he readied himself for the cameras to flash.

Next, CC had to hold me bridal style. In the photo after, Jake and Jinxx were playing tug-of-war with my arms while Ashley, Andy, and CC had to stare in disapproval.

Throughout all of this, I was constantly changing my clothes. I was covered in war paint and Black Veil Brides had come up with my own trademark Black Veil Brides styled makeup.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31720304 )

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32271676 )

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32517393 )

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32703414 )

Lastly, but most definitely not the least, it was time for my pictures with Andy. I changed once more into a cute teal dress. My hair was let down and my makeup was redone.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32681454 )

"Put your faces together and have the tips of your noses touching. Bend forward and hold hand. Remember to smile as you stare into each others eyes," Marcus directed.

We did as we were told and I melted in his crystalline-blue gaze. We stared at each other in the eyes the way any couple in love would. The camera clicked a few times before we changed our pose. He pulled me in for a tight embrace.

I left to change once more. This time, it was a pleated golden dress. I wore golden strappy heels to match. My hair had been straightened and clipped up.

"Okay sweethearts. How about a kiss?" Marcus asked.

Andy grinned and whispered to me, "I've been waiting to kiss you all day. This just gives me a good excuse."

Gently, he placed a hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Marcus took a picture as our faces neared and our lips just lingered for a few moments, brushing together from time to time. I could smell the fresh peppermint scent of his breath and his intoxicating cologne.

"I love you," Andy whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

With that, our lips crashed together. My lips moved with his, perfectly in sync. People in the studio "awww'd". Marcus smiled as he took the pictures.

Andy and I continued to kiss, not bother to break away. We were both too caught up in the moment. No one came to separate us. Everyone knew that we were together. Of course. Everyone knew that we weren't just kissing for the sake of the photo shoot. They all knew that we kissed out of pure love for each other.

When we finally did break the kiss, doing so reluctantly, we laced our fingers together, chest-level, and stared into each others eyes.

"How was I lucky enough to land such a beautiful woman like yourself?" he whispered.

"Andy, you would have gotten me without any luck at all," I said, my voice a soft monotone.

We let go of each other and turned to look at Marcus. He nodded for us to leave. I went back and changed into my original outfit. It consisted of an orange tank top that said "Live Love Dream," white skinny jeans, and traditional black low-cut converses.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32733401 )

"You guys ready to leave?" I asked, looking to see everyone gathered in the lobby of the studio building.

"Fuck yes! I'm starving! We've been here for like five hours!" Jake exclaimed.

I laughed, shaking my head at him. These guys might be in their twenties or late teens but at heart, they were still like twelve years old when it came down to food.

"Jake, when aren't you hungry?" CC complained, stifling his laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright then. Go on Jake. If you're so hungry, you better get your ass on your bus," I said. "Be quick about it. We have to get fast food and then drive to New Mexico."

"Look who's actually on track today," Logan teased, smiling. I walked over to him and smacked him upside his head.

"You hush," I said.

"Whatever Heather," Logan replied.

"Don't be a smartass. You know I could probably kick your ass," I said teasingly.

We all departed from the building and walked off to our buses with our tour managers. This was a tiring day. I was going to go straight to sleep.