Finally, our van arrived at Jasmine’s rest house. The house has 3 bed rooms and 1 master’s bed room. Unfortunately, Jasmine and I will share the master’s bed room. Of course we will. We are a couple after all. But why do I have the feeling that I didn’t want to share it with her? I’m still pissed about the Rob thing and she obviously doesn’t want to make any efforts to reconcile.

I waited for Jasmine to enter the master’s bed room before I pulled Jami and Aid in the kitchen.

"Hey! What are you doing Franz?" Jami asked frowning along with Aid.

"I don’t want to share room with Jasmine Jami. Can we switch?" I ask hoping.

"No Franz. Talk to her first. You can’t just assume something without even talking with the person who’s involved" Jami said with stern look. I looked down as I felt Jami and Aid pat my shoulder. Maybe Jami is right.

I slowly open the door of master’s bed room and saw Jasmine sitting on the edge of the queen size bed. I have our luggage so I place it first just beside the dresser. I was about to open the door and leave when I felt soft hands wrapped around my waist.

"I’m sorry Franz" Jasmine utters embracing me from behind. I turn to face her and noticed that she’s sobbing now.

"Hey" I pull her chin up so she can face me. Her eyes were puffy and there are strains of tears from her cheek.

"Let’s talk" I led her to seat on the bed again.

"So, who’s Rob?" I asked straight.

"He’s my ex-boyfriend. My first in everything" Jasmine answers looking down.

"Ok?...... then what? He cheated on you didn’t he?"

"Yes" she mumbles still looking at the floor.

"Do you still love him? I want an honest answer Jasmine"

"I….." she tilted her head and looks up at me.

"I don’t know…." she said mumbling the last part.

"Ok….. Just let me know when you know what you really want. But until then, I will leave you alone"

"What?!" Jasmine exclaim as I march towards my luggage.

"No baby! Please……" she begged. "I will never look at him again…. Just please…. Don’t leave me" Jasmine embraced me again from behind.

"I don’t really care if you look at him Jasmine. What I care about is the way you looked at him" and with that I unclasped from her embrace then walk out of the room as fast as I can.

Jasmine POV

It’s been hours now since Franz left me here at the master’s bed room. I spent hours just staring at the ceiling thinking about what the hell just happened. Before we came here, Franz and I spent a wonderful day and now we are falling apart. Just thinking about losing Franz makes me feel awful. Then my tears are starting to build on my eyes again. All I know is that I love her and I don’t want to lose her. Not now or ever.

"Jasmine? Dinner’s ready" someone knocks on my door pulling me out of my misery. I didn’t respond and even buried my face in the pillow.

"Hey, did you talk to Franz?" Jami asks rubbing my back now. I turn around facing her letting the tears flow freely on my face.

"She’s mad at me Jami. I’m so stupid! What’s wrong with me?!" I face palm trying to wash away my tears.

"Shusshhhh. There’s nothing wrong with you Jasmine. You’re shocked and it’s normal for you to stare. But maybe you stare at him a bit longer than you should have. But anyway, you just need to give Franz time to think and use that time also to figure out what you want" Jami pulled me to her chest rocking me like a baby.

"Let’s have dinner first. They’re waiting for us downstairs" Jami helped me up then wipes away the strain of tears in my face. I am so lucky to have a friend like her. She’s one in a million. I look at myself in the mirror to fix my composure. My eyes are still puffy so I decided to wash my face in the bathroom.

When Jami and I arrive at the dining area, my eyes were locked in Franz’s direction. She’s sitting beside Camille and Nina.

"Hey, sit beside me" Jami pats my shoulder motioning me to sit. Unfortunately, Camille is the one who’s in front of me. We started to eat in silence until Aid spoke.

"So……. Who’s up for a drink after dinner?" Aid said breaking the ice.

"Well, I think that’s what I need right now" Franz replied not looking up from her plate.

"Great!" Aid said cheery as Jami nudge her side.

"Hey! That hurts!" Aid glare at Jami but she just raise eye brow at her.

"Anyway" Aid turns her head ignoring Jami’s look. "Who else?" Rob, Jeremy, Camille and Nina just shrug agreeing with her.

"Then it’s settled" Aid smile continue eating.

I look at Franz again trying to figure her out but she didn’t even bother to look at me. Nina is the only one she’s talking to, not even Camille. Is she that mad at me? I felt my tears starting to well up again until Jami’s warm hand squeeze mine telling me it’s going to be okay.

***

"Take it easy man" Aid nudges Franz’s side trying to get the beer bottle from her hand. We’re now sitting at the nearest bar trying to enjoy our vacation. How can I enjoy my vacation if Franz is still mad at me? She’s jugging the beer like water. I wanted to forbid her from drinking too much but how can I? Arhhhhggg.. I think I’m going crazy!!!

"Hi! Wanna dance?" A pretty girl came out of nowhere eyeing Franz like a piece of meat. I felt a rage slowly building up as I saw her flirt with Franz. I was about to go and shove her face on our table until Aid stood up.

"Sure. Let’s go?" Aid exclaimed pulling the girl towards the dance floor. I heard Jami groan beside me shooting daggers at them. I frown and turn to Jami as she stood up and pull Aid to dance with her. Okay….. Am I missing something here?

"Oh shit!!!!" Rob and Jeremy stood up as we heard a loud bang coming from the comfort room. I followed them and saw Franz punching a guy lying on the floor as the other one kick her side. Jeremy immediately runs to the other guy who just kicks Franz and punch him in his face. Another two guys joined the action and launch kick and punch to Jeremy and Franz.

"Oh this is fun!" Aid exclaim behind me and without a blink, she joined Franz and Jeremy pulling the guy who’s punching Franz then kneel his manhood. Rob also march forward punching the guy who’s holding Jeremy. My hands are shivering and want to stop them but my feet were glued on the floor. But when I saw the guy pin Franz on the floor and started to punch her face my hand automatically took anything that I can get and launch it on the guy’s head. Franz eyes widen and punch the guys face so she can stand on her feet.

"Jami! Take Jasmine" Franz ordered as I felt Jami’s hand pull me to the side. I saw Franz walk towards the doorway of the comfort room and helped a very drunk Nina to stand up. Nina held Franz’s face and to my surprise, she kissed Franz’s lips that looks stunned as we all are. But after a second or two, Nina fainted…….

*****

Sorry for the very short chapter guys but this is all I can form right now. I am so busy with work and still don’t know when will be my next update. But it’s better than nothing right? I know it’s not one of my best chapters but I’m still hoping that you guys will going to vote for it and leave some feedback.

So tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of the fans for your endless support on all of my books especially Once Upon a Drunk.

I didn’t proof read so tell me if there are any errors.

Happy reading!

Vote.Comment.Fan