“These are Mitchell’s, I grabbed them when I saw how inviting you looked lying in bed asleep, and my clothes are on the floor.” Damon said as he gestured down to the heap of clothes lying in the corner of my bedroom. Looking back at him, thoughts of his half-clothed body were wreaking havoc on myself control. It was a miracle that I didn’t just throw myself at him and have my wicked way with him.

“Out of curiosity,” I asked, another thought coming to me as I pulled the covers away from my body. “Just how long have you been in here with me?”

“About fifteen minutes or so I think.” He said with a shrug when I glanced up at him.

“What does Mitchell think you’re doing then?” I asked slightly horrified.

“We can only imagine what is running through his mind at the moment. I’d have a guess that he’s thinking about the scenery or something like that since he’s gone on his morning run.” Damon said with a smirk.

“Why do you always have to taunt me like that?” I asked hitting him across the chest, trying to keep the smile off of my face but failing. I just have no hope of staying mad at him.

“I’m sorry; I just can’t seem to help it. You get so cute when you’re angry.” Damon said innocently.

“Yeah, well, just don’t do it again.” I muttered as I got out of bed.

“I’ll have to think about that.” Damon said as he jumped out of bed and all but threw me over his shoulder.

“Damon!” I cried out, grabbing his back to try and steady myself. Man he has a nice back and a sexy butt. I couldn’t help but slide my hand over his butt before giving him a slight smack causing him to freeze.

“Did you just smack my butt?” Damon asked, shifting me slightly.

“Well, if your butt wasn’t so irresistible then I wouldn’t have.” I said with a shrug.

“Interesting.” Damon muttered before moving into the bathroom. I was slightly confused as to why he was taking me there, I would have thought that he would have taken me to the kitchen to get me breakfast but obviously he had something else on his mind. Once in the bathroom, he turned to close and lock the bathroom door.

“I think it’s time we had that shower. It’s long overdue.” Damon said as he allowed my body to slide down from his, which therefore allowed me to feel a certain appendage of his which was already hard causing me to blush.

“I…I don…don’t have s…showers in th... the mor…morning.” I stuttered out embarrassingly as Damon seemed to stalk towards me as if I was his prey, which just happened to be a pretty close assumption.

“I guess we just need to change that.” Damon said with a smirk as his hands moved to the bottom of my top, fingering around the edge. My body shivered in delight and I watched as his eyes flashed, becoming darker with lust.

Any other time, I may have stopped him; but what was the point in stopping something that was now inevitable?

Damon’s hands began to slowly lift my top up, as if to give me the chance of whether to stop him or not. And for once, the thought of stopping him was nowhere in my thoughts at all. Upon receiving no resistance, Damon swiped my top off. I didn’t have time to be worried about the fact that my chest was now bare as Damon consumed my lips and thoughts with a searing kiss.

Damon’s hands returned to my body once dropping my top somewhere on the floor. The fire that raced through my veins when his hands touched my skin was mind blowing. The way that his hands skilfully moved across my body made me feel like I would fall to the floor in a puddle of goo.