C h a p t e r 1 : Kidnapped

one of the most important human manners was acceptance of the difference. After a broad background of efforts in this kid, she can finally rest for a bit.

Juuzou Suzuya was one of the most unique humans she has ever met. She found him strange, and even scary, but somehow, she managed to take herself together and help him.

He was swinging on the chair around the room, back and forth, back and forth...

"It has been very quiet here lately...how disappointing" He sighs, and pushed his head back, closing his eyes.

Seeing him suffering from doing nothing, she went again through her mail, praying there is something for him to do.

She rolled down all the classified messages until she stopped on the red one.

"Ghoul Organs"

"Juzo, did you hear something about the Ghoul Organs post?" She asked him. He immediately opened his eyes and pushed himself to the other corner of the room, where Mia was sitting with her computer.

His eyes trailed over the massage, filling them with enthusiasm.

"How exciting it is!" he said in eagerly like he always does.

Exciting wasn't the word Mia would use. Maybe awful, or sad, but not exciting.

"I wonder how they doing that. Tell me about it" He ordered her. She sigh and went over the post again, when suddenly she felt a pair of warm lips touching the nape of her neck, leaving little marks of sucked skin.

She wanted more, but Juzo wasn't going to give her what she needed; He would always do that- teasing her.

"Well, it says that a group of ghouls, which calling their self 'Shadow marks' started to use people as a guinea pigs. They would take Ghoul's organs and place them in human beings. Many humans died, and the ones which survived turned into monsters, and they're being kept in their building" She said, turning around. He smiled a big smile, his eyes shining.

"You know what it means?" He asked and stood up.

"What?" Mia asked and closed her laptop.

"It means there is an open case I need to take" he smiled widely and danced to the kitchen.

She bit her lip; she didn't like the idea.

She loved him, but she wasn't the kind of girl who would kill and stuff. She knew he liked it it was the main reason, If not the only one for letting him do that and supporting him in every single way.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked all of a sudden, putting a Popsicle in his mouth.

"Just about how lucky I am," she said, making him smile.

She was the thin line that kept him between mad and normal (if you can call him normal).

"How cute~" he sang with a big grin, so big his eyes were closed.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mia when she saw him taking his coat. "I have a meeting with my colleagues..." he said, putting some knives in his pockets.

"But... you said we will watch a movie..." Mia said whispered; sadness was heard in her voice.

Juuzou was busy with work, so he promised they will see a movie together. Who can blame him? It's not his fault his job was so hard and important.

She felt his arms around her waist, his white hair touching her.

"Don't worry Mia - chan. When I will come back, we will watch it. I prepared everything already, so it's going to be fun~~!" he whispered into her ear in excitement, before pecking it and leaving. Before he walked out he waved to her and she waved back, eagerly for the evening.