16. The New Family

~Henry's Point of View~

I walk up to the front door of the house Aubree sent me too. I find the doorbell and ring it. Ray opens the door with a warm smile. Behind Ray was Aubree.

"Aubree!" I say ignoring Ray's presence. I push through him and run to Aubree and hug her. "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm sorry too", Aubree says hugging back.

"Don't apologize, this is my entire fault."

Aubree was silent and she hugs me tighter. Ray coughs and we let go to look at him.

"Hello Henry", Ray says.

I look around the house. "Where are we?" I ask him.

"This is...our house."

"Wait...our?" I look over at Aubree and she smiles.

"By our...you mean-"

"You, Aubree, Piper, Olivia, and I", Ray says smiling.

"Are you serious?!" I say smiling. They both nod. "We should show Piper and Olivia then!"

"Where are they?" Aubree asks.

"Um...they're at the man cave."

"Let's go get them", Ray says. I nod and we walk out of the house and get into Rays car. Aubree and I get into the back seat and buckle up. Ray drives off into the main street.

As we sit in the car I feel a soft hand land on top of mine. I look over to Aubree and see her beautiful smile. She entwines our fingers together.

"I'm glad I'm back", she says.

"Me too...I love you Aubree", I say and she leans her head onto my shoulder.

"I love you too", Aubree says and I see her eyes close and she lets out a deep sigh. "I'm so tired."

I take my other hand and comb my fingers through her soft hair. I place a kiss to the top of her head and look back out the window.

~

The car stops and Ray looks over to me. "Stay here, I'll go get them", Ray says and smiles at Aubree sleeping on my shoulder.

I nod and smile. He gets out and I watch as he walks into Junk 'N' Stuff.

Minutes later I see them walk out, Olivia was in Ray's arms and she yawns as Piper walked beside him.

The door next to me opens and Olivia gets in.

"We are gonna have to get her a booster seat", Ray says. I nod in agreement and then Piper gets into the passenger's seat. The back door closes along with Pipers and soon Ray got into the driver's seat. I feel Aubree squirm as she wakes up. She yawns and stretches her arms and hits my face.

"Oh", she says placing her hand over her mouth and giggles, "I'm so sorry, Hen."

"It's okay", I laugh.

"I see we have everyone now."

I nod as Ray starts to speak. "Let's go see your new house."

"New house?" Piper asks.

"Yup, we are all gonna live together", I say.

"Cool."

"Yay! New Bedroom!" Olivia barely says.

We all laugh and Ray drives off to the house.

~

We all get out of the car and Ray unlocks the door and looks back to us all. "Are you ready?" he asks.

"YAY!" Piper and Olivia say.

"1...2...3!" Ray says and swings the door open. Piper runs in and I pick up Olivia and walk in, Aubree behind us.

"Let's go see the rooms!" I say. They rush up the stairs and I see all the doors have letters. There was an A, H, R, and a P and O on the same door. I let go of Olivia and she rushes over to where Piper was at the P and O and they walk in. We walk in behind them and see the pretty pink room.

"I LOVE IT!" Piper says.

"I thought you would", Ray says.

"Pretty!" Olivia yells.

We laugh at her once more.

"Who wants to see Henry's room?" Ray asks.

"Well, I know I do", I say.

We walk across the hall to the door with an H. Ray opens it and we walk in. It was black furniture and dark blue plaid bedding. There was a big desktop on a black desk and I my mouth dropped.

"You got me a computer?" I ask Ray. He smiles at me and nods.

"Do you like it?" he asks.

"I love it! Thank you, Ray!" I say.

There was a TV and posters of my favorite things.

"I don't even know what to say."

"No need", Ray says, "Come on. There are two more rooms."

We nod and go check out all the other rooms.

After seeing them all we walked downstairs to the kitchen and Ray put on a pot of water to boil.

"What are you making?" Aubree asks.

"Spaghetti tacos. I knew Henry made them once."

"Oh, my cousin Carly told me her brother Spencer made them all the time! They are so good."

A/N****What did you guys think? I'm sorry that it's been FOREVER! I've been busy with school. I really dropped my grades and I had to get back onto the honor roll. Anyway, is it weird that I made Henry and Carly cousins or is that a new thing no one has thought of yet? I thought it would be cool.

I hoped you liked it. More soon! :) Love you!