I stuck two fingers between my lips and blew a whistle, immediately getting immersed into the game and feeling super hyper like a child on sugar.

The game was a brilliant; playful yet not too competitive, well, until I had the ball and Ben was running up to me with monster sized steps. I did all kinds of tricks, stopping him from getting the ball, while he tackled me like his life depended on it.

I laughed like a little school girl as he chased me down the field and did everything in his willpower to stop me kicking the ball into his goalpost. I kicked the ball to my sister, who was screaming and shouting from behind Ben and trying to stop Harry getting in front of her.

Ben tackled me at that very moment, and almost got the ball had it not been that my leg got in the way while kicking and causing him to lose his balance. I gasped as he tried to keep upright, but he never did and ended up falling, pulling me down on the ground with him.

"Ugh." I grunted as my back hit the grass and Ben fell on top of me. Pain shot through me and so did all my breath, leaving me spluttering and struggling like an idiot while Ben sat me up carefully and continuously patted my back so I could regain my breath.

"Sorry." Ben said guiltily as soon as I caught my breath again.

"It's OK, it happens." I replied, waving it off. I knew he meant it sincerely, it was just in his tone. I was about to stand up but then all of Ben's weight fell on top of me again and I saw Harry's head peak by his shoulder.

"BUNDLE!" The two kids squealed.

"Oh my god!" I yelped as Ben's weight only got heavier on top of me when Casey jumped on top of Harry.

Ben grunted in my ear, the warm air tickling me and making some very wrong fantasies appear in my weird and wonderful mind. He wiggled about a little but it wasn't much use because my sister and his brother were slowing him down as they ruffled his hair and played with the hood of his jacket, causing it to fall in front of his eye and procrastinate him from standing up.

"This isn't fair! Ben's like four times my weight." I whined as I struggled to get out beneath him.

"Life's not fair." Casey teased. The mischievous young kids started screaming as Ben sat up and causing them to fall off his back. I couldn't not admire how he did it with so much ease and energy. I would've thought he'd be all puffed out from playing football.

He offered me a hand to help me stand up, and I gladly accepted, but I didn't realise Ben was up to his old tricks again and so he let go and let me fall in the grass again.

"Ow." I whimpered as my back hit the grass again. At least this time, I didn't fall very hard.

He laughed and then walked off towards my parents, or, parent and stepmum. I cursed under my breath and used most of the energy I had left to stand up and dust myself off.

"Lunch!" Dad called. We all went over there, except for Ben, who was already there.

I plopped down on the plaid blanket and stole half a sandwich off of Ben's paper plate. He glared at me but I just shrugged and bit into the ham and cheese goodness.

"You looked like you were having fun there." Karen commented.

"Everyone except for me. I think my back is broken." I muttered and then whimpered when Ben's arm kept coming closer to me. I thought he was going to hit my back for the shits and giggles, but instead he reached over me and grabbed the packet of brand new packet of Jammie Dodgers.