"Jess, why don't you want me to leave?" I asked. I knew this was all part of her plan and I fell for it.

"Maybe we could both go back up to the room," she said moving closer to me running her fingers over my chest. I knew she would never give up. "For old times' sake," she said moving in to kiss me. I pulled back and grabbed her fingers in my hand. I looked down at her angrily, was she serious?

"Jess, move out of my way," I said walking past her to the door.

"Chris wait," she said I turned round to see what she wanted but collided into the glass of red wine she was now, out of nowhere, holding. "Oh, dear. Oh, you're going to have to go wash that out and change" she said looking at my ruined white shirt that was now soaked in red wine. I rolled my eyes at her and moved her hands once again from my chest.

"Jessica, I'll do it," I said moving back out the door.

"You don't need any help?" she said but I didn't answer her as I walked up to my room to change, racing away from Jess as quick as possible.

After changing my shirt I wanted to head back down to the party. I knew it was late but I wanted to find Leah again and pick up from where we left off. Speaking of the devil, as I came out of my room I saw Leah walking... no running towards me. She was looking down so I don't think she saw me until I called her name.

"'Leah," I said

She stopped moving and looked up at me. She was about ten steps away but I could see something was wrong. She was crying and her arm looked red. I started walking forward but I needn't walk anymore before she ran into my arms crying into my chest.

"Leah, what happened?"

Leah

"Leah I don't suppose you would mind if I just spoke to Chris for a moment and then you can have him back would you? I just need to clear I few things up that's all" I looked between Jess and Chris wondering what it was that she wanted to talk to him about. I could see by the look on Chris's face that he thought the same. I was shocked by how friendly Jess was being.

"Sure... mmm I'll see you later," I said before walking back toward the ballroom.

"'I'll come to find you later," Chris said smiling at me making me feel all warm inside again just like I did with that kiss, more on fire and warm. I saw fireworks.

I smiled to myself as I turned the corner but was then met with a large hand that came across my face over my mouth and pushed me to the wall. Out of shock, I let out a little scream but with the hand over my mouth nothing came out. My heart was jumping in a panic as I saw Alex standing in front of me.

"Hello cousin," he said in his creepy voice. I pulled away and kicked and shuffled but he had he in a tight lock with his body crashing into mine on the wall, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I tried screaming again but his hand just tightened. "Please don't do that little girl," he said. He put tissues in my mouth with a rope around my head so it was trapped tight and I was gagged. He pulled both my hands behind my back and started pulling me away so my back was to his front as he pushed me to where he wanted me to go.

The rope on my cheeks was cutting onto my mouth and my wrists were burning where he was holding them so tight. I was scared and in a panic at what he was going to do to me.

"Get off me!" I tried to scream but being gagged it was more like "gmmtmfmme" as he pulled me into a room. He pushed me in, releasing my hands that felt on fire and there was a dark red mark where his hand was. Has he pushed me into the room before anyone saw I fell to the ground tripping on my dress and hit my head on the hard floor. Alex locked the behind him and turned back to me.