Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Chris

I couldn't help it, the look of complete enjoyment and happiness that washed over her face made me burst with life. She was so excited to have won something. She didn't even care what it was.

When she jumped in my arms I knew that I was never letting go and I could feel my arms tightening and acting as iron shields around her waist. I was never letting her go and that was final.

I didn't know how it even when it happened but my lips were joined to hers.

It was a quick and slow kiss but with as much passion and emotion as any other. I pulled away just to see her eyes join to mine, her gorgeous sea coloured eyes speaking into mine. With just one look I felt like I'd waken up from a long dream all these years and a rush of energy had run over me.

I pulled her along after telling the dealer to put all the money in Leah's name. I didn't care about any of it, only cared about her.

I pulled her out into the hallway where we were alone, my heart racing like crazy as my lips, like a magnet, speed to hers. This kiss was so much better than what I remembered it to be.

That's what I loved about Leah, after kissing her the first time it's all I can think about and it's the most amazing experience of my life and nothing could ever top it. But then she proves me wrong. The kiss is never as incredible as I remembered and my imagination is inspiring might I just add.

There is no hesitation in this kiss now, no waiting for her to respond and kiss me back, as this is for both of us.

I can feel her tongue dancing around with my own, playing and exploring each other's mouths. I can feel her hands in my hair pulling me down lower to her height, which I bow down to.

I feel like a kid again, like a school kid who just had his first kiss. I feel like a firework has been set off in my body and I can't control it.

I know it's not something the guy normally says, that he sees fireworks when there is a kiss but that's the thing. I don't see them because I feel like I am a firework.

I feel like I'm shooting across the sky, flying at light speed. I feel alive and on fire! Strong and powerful like I could do anything and everything at once, too many emotions going around within that I feel like at any moment I could burst, in a good way. In a way that will show a bright and beautiful future from just one kiss... this one kiss that has now somehow changed my future, as I know it.

Everything is clearer to me now; everything is brighter and more beautiful than before. I know now that everything I've ever done in my life was building up to this moment.

The moment where I was the firework that shined to life only to be seen by the girl I love.

Love...I love her that was it. I wanted to show the world and spell it out across the sky that I was in love with her!

She was my firework.

I loved her and I was never letting her go...

Well maybe just for now because Jess is walking down the hall. Great!

I pulled away from a confused Leah and whisper that Jess is coming our way. Leah backed away right to the other side of the wall away from me and I don't honestly like the space between us but I just did as she wished and stood back. I could see the redness in her cheeks start to brighten, she looked worried.

"Well. Well, Well," Jess said as she made her way towards us. Something was up because she was smiling at me and Leah. "What a surprise seeing you both together, again"