"What do you want Jessica?" I asked seriously at her as I didn't want to play her little game anymore.

"Why would you think I would want anything, Chris? I mean Leah is my sister I can talk to her anytime I like" she said turning to Leah who looked shocked at her "Isn't that right Leah?" she asked. I could tell that she was making Leah feel uneasy because she started doing that thing where she looked to the floor and her voice went low.

"Of course I don't mind," she said quickly.

"See, I'm just being nice" Jess said but I wasn't buying it. "Leah, I don't suppose you would mind if I just spoke to Chris for a moment and then you can have him back would you? I just need to clear a few things up that's all" she said in a friendly voice which made me see that something was going on with her.

"Sure... mmm I'll see you later," Leah said before turning away. I turned around and gave a smile.

"I'll come to find you later," I said before she turned back around the corner, which leads to the ballroom again.

I stood there just staring at the empty hallway for a bit before I noticed Jess calling my name. I turned back round to her angrily I knew she was up to something because the last chat we had she wanted to destroy me and Leah but now she's playing happy families with her.

I wasn't OK with not knowing what she was planning. I'll get it out of her.

"Jess what you are..." I was about to say when Jess jumped in my arms crying. Tears were running down her face and she was sobbing into my suit.

"Oh, Chris I'm so sorry for all the mean things I said to you in the past. I didn't mean any of it, I wouldn't... I couldn't... Oh, Chris, I'm so sorry"' She said loud enough for others to ear. I didn't what her making a scene so I pulled her into one of the rooms down the hall that looked just like a little meeting room.

I couldn't work out if she was being genuinely sorry or if this was part of her plan. But seeing as Leah was involved in this I didn't want to take any chances.

"Ok, Jessica what's going on? Tell me the truth" I said pulling her away from me.

"Nothing honest, I just wanted some time with you, to explain that I'm sorry and overacted. I was just upset that you picked her... I mean Leah over me and I'm sorry for what I said" she kept on talking about how sorry and stupid she was and would I forgive her for near an hour. She kept on telling me about her life story and how it has affected her.

I didn't want to feel sorry for her one bit. I believe people have got a choice whether to be good or bad and shouldn't blame others for their actions. Your either nice or you're not, but then I think, that I should really hear her out.

I have just dumped her at her Grandfathers party for her sister. I mean that's not really nice of me, so I stay there and I listened and listened to her talk about how sorry she was and how she wanted a second chance.

I felt sorry for her at that moment because all that talk I just took so I would go back to her. But now I have Leah... well nearly have her if she'll have me I wouldn't be letting her go.

"I'm sorry Jess but no. I can't be with you when I'm in love with someone else" I said. I looked at my watch and couldn't believe how long we had been talking for, it was nearly midnight "I should go"

"Wait!" she shouted from the other side of the room. She moved over to where I was standing in a flash and was standing by the door blocking my path. "'I think the party is over now maybe you should just go straight to bed"

"You're joking, right? I can hear them all in the other room" I said moving to get past her but she blocked my exit again. Why was I getting the feeling that she didn't want me to leave the room? Oh Yeah because she's standing in front of it.