Back together

//Jcs POV/

I came home sad and hungry and lonely. I missed Kians lips on mine, I wanted it back. I wished I hadn't pushed him away. I want so badly to forgive him but I'm not even sure who to believe anymore. Earlier today, I had been confronted in the bathroom by the jocks, and they told me exactly what Kian is up to. He doesn't want to be around me, he was only using me to get girls. He faked being beat up. I meant nothing to him and he's off being a straight homophobic d bag again. But I want so badly to believe Kian. What if he really is being bullied and what if he really does want to protect me...I don't know anymore. I don't care. I ran upstairs ignoring my overly concerned mother but moments later she opened the door and walked in. I sobbed with my face in my hands, and felt her sit beside me. I wanted to ignore her but instead I helplessly wrapped my arms around her. I didn't need to explain what was wrong, she knew exactly how to make me feel better. Before I knew it I fell asleep with my face burried in her side. I wish we could just move away again...

Later that day

I woke up later in the day when I heard my mother whispering. A soft knock was drummed against my door and I hesitantly opened it to see my mother and Kian. My stomach ached and I wanted to just slam the door closed right then and there but they walked in before I could complete the action. My mother turned the lights on and I say on the bed looking at them. "What do you want..." I asked softly, not as intimidating and mean as I hoped it'd come out as. I sniffled as my mother replied "kian walked all the way here to talk to you. I know you're upset today baby but just listen to him alright. Wake me up if you need anything." I nodded hesitantly and she placed a kiss on my forehead. "Night mama..." I said softly and she smiled. "Goodnight sweetheart" she whispered as she walked out leaving me and kian alone. I felt uncomfortable but I also felt happy. I was so happy to see his face. "Hey" kian said with a smile "can I uh-" he started, as he looked at the bed. I giggled and nodded and he sat beside me. I awkwardly placed my hand on his thigh, I dunno why, it just felt right. I saw a smile on his face and it made me smile too. "I'm sorry" we both said at the same time, causing us both to giggle. "You don't have to be sorry kian I should be sorry" I said. Kian shook his head and replied "no I should be sorry..." I sighed "wanna just make up now?" He giggled and nodded. I placed my lips on his and we both shared a passionate kiss. Before I knew it we were wildly making out and I was removing his shirt, feeling down his chest and abs until I reached above his pants. Of course we didn't do anything know because I gently stopped him. I'm not ready to lose my virginity and he understood that. "Maybe another day" I whispered in his ear, seductively biting his ear lobe. He moaned a bit causing me to giggle. The rest of the night was spent watching tv and soon we fell asleep together. Everything was perfect, I was so happy we were back together. I didn't want it any other way.