Homeless

//Kians pov//

The next day at school was horrible. Everyone was giggling and pointing at me and I got side shoved into the lockers by a few of the football players. I couldn't sit with jc at lunch, but I couldn't just leave him alone either what if someone hurt him. The whole day I thought about that. I sat at the table near his, flirting a little with the girls that sat there in hopes to seem straight again. But I made sure I kept my eye on jc to make sure nobody touched him. I could tell by his face he was jealous and hurt, which was tough, but I knew it was for the best. I had to protect him. I love him...
Later during flex period I went into the school library, and there he was. Jc with his eyes glued to a history book, his hand that gently held a pencil was moving speedily and taking notes. I knew popular kids didnt come here so it would be safe. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek which startled him out of his studies. He pushed up his glasses and ignored me. "Listen Justin...I know what it looked like. But I have to pretend what we had didnt happen to protect you, I don't want you to get hurt" I said softly. He looked up at me, angry and broken hearted. "You aren't protecting shit kian an you fucking know it. All you care about is your reputation and your ego and I should've fucking known better! Now, I suggest you now stand up and leave this library before I have to kick you out myself." jc spat out. My heart broke to pieces as I searched his face for any sign that he was joking. When I couldn't find anything a tear rolled down my face, stinging the cuts that still remained from yesterday's events. "Jc I don't care about my ego I care about you. I'm in love with you..." I said softly.
He continued to ignore me, writing more notes from his textbook. I don't know why but I grabbed his face forcing him to look at me, and ignoring his widened eyes I connected our lips together. Hoping the kiss would spark something, anything. Justin pushed me off and stared at me. I took the hint and as my lip started to quiver I disappeared deep within the library. I couldn't get myself to actually leave it, it was quiet and peaceful. I watched as my tears fell and splashed against my converse or the blue carpet underneath them. Sometimes they'd just hang on the end of my nose for a moment. Later that day I came home, only to find my parents screaming at eachother and a vase smashing against the wall. I snuck past them and went up to my room, sitting in the corner with my knees to my chest. All I wanted was to go home. But I don't have one. This is just a house, just wood on grass with screaming people inside. Home. Home was in a big beautiful house probably studying and doing something wonderful with himself. I wanted to wrap my arms around him again, and to kiss his lips one last time. I wanted to feel the heart beat in his chest and look into his eyes that swirled in beautiful patterns of chocolate brown. But I couldn't. It took me a moment before I realized that before me was my father, screaming his ears off at me. I had been so caught up I hadn't noticed. His hand made violent contact with the back of my head but I barely felt it. I heard him call me a retard as he left the room an his alcoholic odor still lingered. I wanted to go home...