My mommy...

//Jcs POV//
We came into my house and took our shoes off but before we could settle in my mom yelled from upstairs "Justin? Is that you?" And I groaned then replied "yes mom!". I could see kian trying not to giggle and I blushed. My mom came running downstairs then smiled really wide. As I've mentioned she knows I'm gay and supports it a little too well...oh jesus. She gasped "oh this must be the lovely boy you we-" I quickly interrupted her with a glare. Kian blushed and I raised an eyebrow. I figured it must be because he's straight and he feels awkward. My mother giggled "alright I'll leave you two alone then," she wiggled her eyebrows and went upstairs again. I sighed. "She's kinda weird," I giggled. Kian giggled too but ignoring my comment he smirked "so you were telling her about me hmm?". I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. He giggled adorably and took my hand guiding me to the couch. I couldn't help but giggle too, his laughter is so contagious. Kian smiled "ok, about that confession" he said sounding a bit nervous again. I nodded encouraging him to go on. He bit his lip "I've never told anyone this before but...I'm...I'm gay..." he looked down really quick and a smile grew upon my face. I actually have a chance. OH MY GOD. I giggled adorably and hugged him really tight. I could tell he was surprised by my reaction. He hugged back hesitantly and said with shock in his voice "you're not weirded out or anything?" I giggled and shook my head pulling back from our hug "why would I be?" I asked kindly. He smiled and giggled "I dunno, I just thought you'd laugh at me," he looked down again. I giggled and replied "kian, I can tell you're not really the 'mister super cool tough guy' you try to make yourself look like" he looked a little hurt and I continued "you're so much more," and I pecked his cheek. We both blushed and he smiled ear to ear. I love his smile.

☯☯☯
a/n
Sorry this chapter was so short 😁 I was sick while writing this so I'm kinda...meh 😂 but anyways, love you guys.