Im home

I ran downstairs and opened the door nervously. I was then face to face with the boy I loved most, a busted lip, a torn shirt, a black eye nearly swollen shut, a hand on his side as if he'd been kicked there. I stared at him for a moment then rapped my arms around him never wanting to let go. "Kian w-what happened to you?" I asked quickly, I began to kiss all the wounds on his face in hopes to heal them with love, but his soft hand was placed on my chest, pushing me away. "I-I think we need to break up..." Kian said. I stared at him, hoping I had misheard what he said. "W-what?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. Kian looked at his feet as if he couldn't bare to look at the hurt expression on my face any longer. "We can't do this dating thing anymore..." He nearly whispered. My heart shattered to pieces. "B-but why?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Kian began to just sob and as his legs failed to hold up his sorrowful body he fell to his knees before me. I kneeled down, unsure what to do and just hugged him close. His long arms wrapped around me and I whispered in his ear after a moment "whats going on baby?"
He finally sobbed out the whole story. "T-the whole f-footb-ball team b-beat me up a-and they took m-my ph-phone so I couldn't call f-for help. They called me faggot a-and said they saw us kissing. If we don't break up they'll hurt you jc I can't let them hurt you." He cried out softly. I kept my head softly placed on his shoulder. "Kian, I'm sorry...but I promise they aren't gonna hurt me, and I will never let them touch you again" I said sternly. He was quiet for a moment and I felt him squeeze onto me a little tighter. "Why don't I take you home now baby" I whispered gently. He shook his head and clung onto me. He then looked me in the eyes and whispered "I am home. Home is right here. As long as I'm in your arms I'm home."