A dream coming true (girlxboy)

Steffie’s POV

How long I had to wait, but now a wish of mine is coming true! I’m in London with my best friend Anna. So much to see, so much I dreamt of. I love London! I love England with all his little things. Yeah and I also love One Direction and let’s not forget Finn and Jack. Oh Finn! Just look at him! His hair his eyes his voice his everything. He’s my favourite of the twins. Most people probably think that I would think they are both same hot. But not me! Finns the hotter twin no offence there I really like Jack too.

And now that I arrived in London I can’t get enough of it. So many shops so many streets and houses. And of course red buses. In one of them Anna and I are now sitting enjoying the view. We get off the bus and straight in the first shop we see. It’s a nice little shop but there is nothing I want to buy so we went to the next and after that to the next and so on until I see a One Direction shop. I always wanted to go into one of them! I quickly run in and behind me Anna. Wow, there are so many things I would like to buy but I can’t just buy so many things and spend my whole money on the first day.

At the end I decide on a necklace with a lying eight and the name One Direction in it. After that we had to get back to our group and to our hotel. We quickly go to bed to be fresh tomorrow. When the course leader comes to tell us to get up we dress and go to the bathroom to brush our teeth and give some make-up on our faces. We go downstairs to have breakfast and after that our group drives into the city centre once again.

This time we decided to go explore the city instead of running from one shop into the next. When we come to a coffee shop I go inside although I didn’t like coffee at all. You want to know why I go inside? Well, I once saw a photo off it Finn took and he said it was great there so why don’t give it a try? So we go inside sitting to a table. When the waitress comes we order some cacao and pancakes. I always wanted to eat pancakes but you don’t get it anywhere where I live and I can’t cook at all. And let me tell you they taste amazing!

After we finished our pancakes we stand up to leave the shop. Before we could go outside someone enters the shop. But not just a random person. It’s Finn – Finn Harries!
When he smiles at me I think my world stand still for a moment. I mean Finn Harries just smiled at me!
“You want to leave already?” he asks. Oh my god he talks to me. What do I do now!
“We just finished our meals so we wanted to go explore a little more” Anna tells him. But I don’t want to go now. I want to stay here and look at him.

“Want to wait a second? I could just grap a coffee to go and then I’ll show you around a bit. What do you think?” he asks with this beautiful smile of his.
“Great” I say excited.
Anna and I stand at the entrance while Finn orders his coffee and I can’t stop to talk random things about Finn with her. I mean he is like … ah he’s just Finn and he wants to show us around. A dream is just coming true.

“Now ladies, let’s go!” he tells us and we go outside. He takes us to many different places and shows us his favourite one. He is just like I always imagined. So funny and open and of course hot. When the sun set starts we have to go back to the hotel and I’m sad that it’s over. But then something happened I could never even imagine. He asks me if he can have my phone number! Of course I give it to him but since I live in another country it’s not the best to phone too often.

So I give him my facebook and skype names too. When we enter the hotel I start to jump and scream happily until Anna tells me to calm down because the others were already looking at us strangely. But I couldn’t care much at the moment – I was just too happy.

We stayed in England for another three weeks before we had to go home. While we were there we met Finn another three times. Now we are already at home for two months and I skype with Finn almost every day. My cousins and friends wouldn’t believe me at first but after I showed them our skype conversations they all believed and some of them were also a little jealous. Although we see each other on the computer that often I really miss him. He’s just perfect in my eyes and now that I know him in person I like him even more.

Today is my birthday – my sixteenth birthday - and I know my friends planned a surprise party for me which won’t be a surprise anymore since I heard two of my friends talking about it but I’m excited none the less.
I wear my favourite pair of jeans and a t-shirt which I bought in the boys department but I love it. I can’t stand slim tank tops and that shit. Boys t-shirts are just much more comfortable. When the bell rings I go downstairs where Anna and Laura – another friend of mine – are already waiting. I jump in my shoes and we go to the bus stop.

My friends told me they wanted to go shopping with me but I know it’s not the truth and it’s difficult not to let them know.
When we get to the next city we jump off the bus and they blindfold me. We go for another five minutes until they stop.
“Now we have a surprise for you” they say and I can hear that they are just as excited as I’m.

When they put away the blindfold I freeze. I thought that I would see many people jumping out or things like that but what I see is even better.
“Finn” I scream and jump on him.
“Hey” he says smiling and hugs me.
“Happy birthday.”
And with that sentence he kissed me on the lips – yeah on the lips.

I can’t even describe the feeling it’s just too much I’m feeling at the moment. The sparks rolling down my body, the butterflies in my stomach, it’s just too much.
The kiss only lasts for a few seconds but when he pulls away I kiss him again.
This time it’s a real kiss not just to mouths pressed against each other. This time our lips start to move in sync. His perfect lips against mine drive me insane and when he licks my bottom lip I immediately open my mouth for him.

He tastes so good! His tongue rubbing against mine gives me Goosebumps all over my body. I put my hands on his neck to pull him even closer if possible while he lays his hand on my lower back.
Suddenly I hear applause. What the fuck? Shit, I totally forgot that we are at my party and all people are watching us. I fell my cheeks getting hot and pull away looking to the ground.

I feel Finns hands on my hips and his lips near my ear.
“No reason to be embarrassed love” he whispers.
“So what do you say? Want to be my girlfriend?”
“Of course”, I answer smiling.
Best present ever!