Meeting Demi Lovato (girlxgirl)

Now a new one shot!

Hope you'll like it :)

Vote!?

Comment!?

-Chrissi <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa’s POV

First of all: Whoever is telling you all my story is clearly stupid. Because who would want to know about my boring life? I’m just a normal fifteen year old girl with boring brown hair and eyes. I go to high school and I’m not one of the popular kids but I’m not one of the guys who sit alone all the time either. I have a bunch of friends who I really like but I don’t really meet them that often. Most of the time I spend with my best friend Clare. I can talk about everything with her and she also likes Demi Lovato – just like I. I mean you just have to look at her awesome hair and that smile. Her lips are just so kissable. Wait you didn’t know yet? I’m gay and have a hopelessly crush on my idol Demi.

Yeah I know it sounds stupid since I never even saw her let alone talked to her. And she’s famous why should she date a little nobody like me? But I just can’t stop thinking about her. I often dream about meeting her and that’s at least something that can happen. Why, you ask? Well I live in her neighbourhood. It’s pretty expensive there and my family isn’t rich or anything we just got the house from my grandma when she died. I loved my granny to death and when she died I was completely down for a couple of days. She knew that I’m gay although my parents don’t know. And she also knew that I liked Demi and I was always her favourite grandchild so she gave her house to my parents.

I already live her for four years but I have never caught a glimpse of Demi. And if you think it’s funny that I haven’t seen her yet just think about her work. She has to be too many concerts and when she doesn’t have one she stands in front of the camera. But I’m not giving up – not yet anyways. Clare often tells me to forget about her to move on with real life but she’s real. She’s not just someone I make up in my mind. But I told her that I’ll move on when I don’t see her this year. So my goal for this year is meeting Demi Lovato.

“Vanessa, come on! The bell already rung!” my bestie yells and I wake up from my daydream.
“Yeah come on let’s go” Damien another friend of mine says.
“Let’s go home” I say standing up and heading to my locker to but away my things.
“Great that you wait for us” Clare tells me when she arrives at her locker which is right next to mine.
“You’re just to slow” I laugh.
“Pfff… Anyways I have to head home now” she tells me, hugging me goodbye.
“Till tomorrow” I say hugging her too.

After I put my things away I slowly make my way back home. I always go by feet because it’s not far away and a little sport hasn’t killed anyone yet. I wander through my neighbourhood and what I see lets me freeze. Right in front of me stands my idol. Goal finished! Now I’ll just have to talk to her. But what do I say? Shit, I didn’t think of anything yet! What shall I do? I’ll make a complete fool of myself.
“Hey” someone greets me and I can hear just by her voice that it’s Demi.
“Hi” I manage to reply.