New school, new trouble (girlxgirl)

• Dedicated to kianam123

Annas POV

Well, first day of going to a new school – again. I hate to be the new girl all the time. I never make friends with anyone – why should I? My parents would me make move away again and the pain off loosing friends all the time would be too much for me. So I’m always alone – the strange girl – like they called me at my old school. My parents have to travel a lot because of their job and I don’t have any other relatives with whom I could stay so I have to move with them. Don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces but I hate to move to a different place almost every year.

So when I pass the gates of my new school I prepared myself for the looks I’ll definitely get. Like I said as soon as I take my first step in this school the other pupils give me wired stares and whisper to each other – but I don’t mind. They could think whatever they want I’m not going to make any friends anyway. Just because I have blue hair and wear a black band tee and blue skinny jeans they don’t have to look at me like I’m an alien! It’s completely normal people get over yourselves!

I go to search for the office when I notice a cute girl standing at her locker. She’s tiny – I think she’s only about 4’8’’. She has short brown hair and a smile to die for. Her eyes are big and deep green and she has an absolutely adorable little nose. I’d like to go over and talk to her, she seems nice not like all the other fake girls I saw around here. But I remind myself that I can’t do that – to much pain for everyone when I have to leave.

Just as I want to walk by three slutty looking girls come to a stand right next to my little cutie. What are they doing there? They definitely aren’t her friends! I mean look at them dyed blond hair, tons of make-up and fake breasts – she has better taste than that.
“Hey you little lesbian!” one of them calls. What the fuck! Insulting a little girl, tzz. How low are they?
“Sahra talked to you. Answer!” a second one tells her.
“H..hi” she stutters almost inaudible. Oh her voice! So soft.
“You’re in front of my locker” the Sahra girl says.
“But.. but your locker is on the other side of the hall!” she stutters clearly scared.
“Talking back, aren’t we little slut?” Sahra snarls.

“No Sahra” she says looking down”
“Then move!”
“But.. but I have to get some things from my locker” the little cutie mumbles.
“Sahra told you to move!” the third girl says and pushes her away. That’s enough!
“Hey, Barbie!” I call getting closer.
“Whom did you just call Barbie?” the Sahra slut snarls. I look around the hall pretending to search for the person I called then I look back to her.
“Hmm… I think you’re the only Barbie here” I state shrugging.

“Who are you even little emo girl?” Sahra asks uppish. She called me an emo? She didn’t. That’s it.
“I think you shouldn’t talk about things you don’t know a thing. And little? Who’s the little one here? You think just because your daddy has money with which you could afford fake boobs and buy some friends you’re something better? Then think again.”
I hold back my laugh when I watch her face getting red like a tomato.
“I’d watch myself if I were you” she snarls and walks away. How pathetic!