Stalker (girlxboy)

• Dedicated to sophietomotomlinson

Wow it's pretty long that I didn't update this and I'm really sorry.

Dedicated to sophietomotomlinson because it was her request. :D

Feel free to send requests my way everyone! :)

Hope you like this one.

Comment!?

Vote!?

Sophies POV

There is this guy at my school at whom I’m currently starring. He’s too gorgeous for his own good. Nice brown hair and the most beautiful blue and grey eyes I have ever seen. His name is Louis Tomlinson and he’s one of the most popular guys here at this school. I could sit here and stare at him for days but unfortunately lunch doesn’t last forever.

While I sit at the back of the cafeteria with my friends he sits at the popular table in the middle of the room. With him sit his best friends Harry, Liam, Niall and Zane. They play in the school band and their voices are angelic – especially Louis’s. They sit there surrounded from a punch of popular girls. How I wish I could sit there too – at Louis’s side. But that won’t happen since he’s so popular. It’s not like I’m a nobody but I’m not popular either.

“Hey! Earth to Ariell! Come on and eat your food before lunch ends!” my bestie Louise says hitting me in my arm. Ariel isn’t my real name. My friends just call me Ariel sometimes because they think I look like her with my long red hair and plain blue eyes.
“Ouch! You didn’t have to hit me!”
“Yeah I had to because you won’t notice anything around you when you stare at Louis and you know that” she tells me. Pff it’s like she thinks I’m obsessed. Okay maybe I’m but only a little bit. Okay okay I’ll admit it I’m totally obsessed with him but who isn’t? I mean just look at him! And this voice! Oh how I love his voice.

“Ouch! Why did you have to hit me all the time?” I ask pouting at Louise.
“If you wouldn’t stare at him all the time I wouldn’t have to but you do nothing else! You know you have friends too? Real friends” she says shaking her head.
“Sometimes I wonder why I’m even your friend” she continues.
“But you love me!” I whine hugging her tightly.
“Yeah yeah whatever” she mumbles but hugs me back.

I look back to the popular table where Louis is eating a carrot like every day. Maybe I should go over and ask him if I can have one of his. He loves carrots just like me so we would have something to talk.
“Yeah just go over and ask if you can have a carrot that won’t look creepy at all” Louise says and my other friends start to laugh. Shit did I say that aloud?
“Yep you did” Black my male best friend tells me laughing. And again I voiced my thoughts. I will have to learn to control that.

I let them laugh and start watching him again. Not that you think that I’m a stalker! I’m not! I just like to look at him that’s all!
“Yeah you totally are a stalker” Louise states sounding a bit angry now since I just continue to watch the boy of my dreams. But since I’m the lucky one the bell sounds signalling the end of lunch and I sprint out before Louise can hit me again or do even something worse. And she would do it she’s a bit violent sometimes. But she loves me! So she won’t kill me at least I hope that.