Puppy

ALEXIS POV;

It was about 21 degrees Celsius out.so it was hot enough to wear shorts.I was wearing white shorts with rips in the front, with a white shoulder shirt.I was trying to impress Justin. After leaving nick and me like that I decided to give Justin a chance, as long as I don't see any vampires. I was just walking up to his house.It was smaller then the pack house but more beautiful.It had these pillar looking things in the front.I stopped walking when I saw him.He was laughing?
With a adorable black dog.He looked so cute. Thats the moment I fell in love with Justin redbook.

☆★☆★☆★☆★

JUSTIN'S POV;

I was playing with my puppy tell Alexis got here.My puppy is my life.He's more important then my own life.It was pretty hot out ,so I wore my green lantern shirt.My hair was getting in my eyes again!I was trying to fix it when Alex yelled"Hey!".
I turned around and looked at her.She was cute.I think I should tell her about Jill. Nope,all tell her when were closer. She walked over and put her hand on my puppy.She did a cute,silly and funny face.she then whispered"your so cute,yes you are.I want to take you home".

"He seems to like you" I whispered.She smiled. I returned a smile. We talked well I passed a stick with my puppy.I made her laugh and smile a lot. I was getting some where! I didn't want it to end but she had to have a shower.She walked into are house.I truly hope she likes it here.....