My Day

ALEXA POV

It's my birthday (so exciting, not!) Ya, sure I want to find my mate, but what if he's a human

Or.... dead. The surprise was killing me! Who could it be? Andrew or Gabe or even someone I hate? I got out of my thought train as my mother knocked on the door.

"Sweetheart good morning"

Since there was no school cause it was Sunday. My parents planned a big ball bash with masks to wear. (Which I kind of think is really boring)

"Sweetheart I wish the best of luck finding you mate!"

"Ya, ok." I said sweetly as I could.

My mom left the room with a big old smile.

I had started to change in to a nice pair of black skinny jeans with a black shirt with a skull on the front.I then put my hat on that said Run on it. I walked to the mirror and put some eye liner on. When I was done I headed down stairs for my morning coffee.

"Baby girl can you please pass the newspaper "said my dad very anxious.

"Here" I snapped as I gave him it.

"Dad can I go hang with Jane well be back by six to get ready for the masked ball?"

"Sure, but don't be late!"

I left the house.My wolf Sara wanted to come out.so I let her I took my clothes off (hoping nobody was watching) .

********

JANE'S POV

I was talking to my mother about Daniel when the bell rang. Running up to the door knowing it was Alexa cause she's the only person who smells like daisy's in riverside (Are crap town).

"Hey" said Alexa out of breath. Am guessing she ran here in wolf or foot?

"Hey! Come in!"

*************

ALEXA POV

I ended up hanging with Jane the whole day and all we did was talk about Daniel. We were just getting inside my room.

"Hey, so I think you should wear the black dress with the white flowers going up it, with the black Halloween mask!"

"Ok" I said as I tried it on.

"You look so epic that the word epic has been De-thrown-ed!"

"Really?" I said as I looked at the mirror.

I did look pretty sexy I admitted.

#######

A/N

I hope you liked it.

I'm sorry for it being so long.

Comment and vote.

The picture at the top is a little bit of Alexis temper.

Bla!bla!