No! Am her mate!No!Me!

ALEXIS POV;

Nick was my second mate? Talk about yes!Hes so hot.Justin let go of my mouth but still had me in his arms.

"Alexis is my mate sir,so back off".Spoke Justin holding power in his voice.
"What!!! How dare you say that!Alexis is my mate!not yours!" Yelled Nick looking pissed about Justin holding me.

"She is mine you freak!" Yelled Justin letting his wolf show with black eyes.

"Shut up!Your both my mate!" I screamed.Justin let me go and they both gave me a puzzled face.

"Your both my mate"I said out of breath.
"You Justin are friends with the blood suckers so I found the one who can talk to the moon goddess (Jesse) and asked for my second mate to be shown.Which is nick."I finished talking and Justin looked at me like I killed his puppy.Nick gave me a I understand look.I wanted to give Justin and nick a chance but more nick then Justin.

"Alexis darkly well give you both a chance because either way she'll end up as a Luna." Spoke jada coming through the door the boys left open.

"And who mite you be?" Asked nick.

"Am no one important but this is how this must go.Alexis well spend a week here with nick then a week with Justin.Then she well choose her path." Spoke jada who probably was Jesse.

Both boys nodded there head.

Okay,so that means bye,bye Justin.Am first.nick Spoke mockingly.With that Justin left and jada right behind him.Me and nick were alone.

A/N;

Who do you think she'll choose?
Nicholas or justin?