You bitch!

ALEXIS POV;

I walked out my baby blue door and into the drive way, waiting for the bitch to come. I said goodbye to Jane, mom and my dad. We all had a pity party. It was beautifully the last moments of my old life.

I hated it!

JANE'S POV;

My best friend is leaving me! I tried to not break in half because I know that she had no choice but she'd visit right?

JUSTIN POV;

I started to pull up to the black moon packs gates. Funny thing is I really had no clue how to work these gates, so I just started yelling?

Or most likely screaming.

"I'm Justin Redbook! From the red blood pack! "Next thing I know (click*) the gate is opening. I get back on my Harley and drive toward the packs pack house. I can see Alexis. She's wearing sweats with a shirt that says "bitch please". That shirt to me was not threatening. To me it's sexy and hot!

I pulled up on to the sidewalk.

"Hey, douche. Where my suitcases going?" Not the first thing I thought she'd say but it's a start right?

"My pal Aaron well pick them up later". I said with a big grin.

ALEXIS POV;

He gave me this creepy grin; like we were going to be friends. He is so fair from friends. We never talked after I got on the big black bike.

######

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been busy dealing with some stuff.My bff's birthdays coming soon and she well be back from Vancouver in 3 days.So that's why I'm double updating