Chapter 9

-Continued-

Demi: Skylar?

Miley: she is in the water with Liam and Dani!

Demi: Oh ok!

Miley: how you feeling?

Demi: fat!

Miley: me too!

Demi: I can't believe I am going to have two kids on a deserted Island!

Miley: I can't believe I am having a baby on a deserted Island!

Demi: you don't have long left do you?

Miley: Um around a month maybe less!

Demi: I haven't a clue how far I am! Liam says I am four or five months maybe a little more or less.

Miley: this is where a sonogram would be very helpful.

Demi: very helpful!

Demi and Miley grabbed a banana and began to eat as they watched the guys swimming by the beach from the camp. Justin was gone with Kevin to get more fire wood.

Skylar: Mommy?

Demi: Yes princess?

Skylar: how are babies made?

Everyone turned to look at Skylar.

Justin: damn I thought she'd be a bit bigger than four to be asking us that question

Justin whispered, Demi nodded and looked to Skylar.

Demi: it's a secret! You have to be 10 to find out!

Skylar: oh so in...

Skylar used her fingers to count, Demi and Justin had begun teaching her number and letters in the sand she was young but she found learning very fun.

Skylar: 6 years!

Demi: Yes!

Skylar: Ok! Is my brother or sister going to be here soon?

Demi: In a few months Babygirl.

Skylar nodded and went back to eating her fish.

Justin: how you feeling?

Justin whispered into Demi's ear as she sat in his arms by the fire as Skylar sang along with songs on the radio drawing in the sand.

Demi: fine just tired, it's been a long few months.

Justin: I know, morning sickness is really hitting you hard this time.

Demi: it's horrible.

Justin: I know but it won't last it will be gone soon.

Demi: I can't wait.

Justin chuckled and kissed Demi's head as she smiled and kissed her head as she drifting to sleep. Justin carried Demi into their room and went back for Skylar he put her to bet before heading to bed himself.

In the morning Justin was heading off to get more food when Skylar ran out asking to go with him Justin nodded and grabbed her hand as they walked off after waving goodbye to everyone else.

Skylar: what food are we gonna get Daddy?

Justin: whatever we find princess.

Skylar: Daddy what that?

Skylar asking pointing out through the bushes

Justin's eyes widened he picked Skylar up and ran as fast as he could back to the camp he threw the bottle of perfume over the stick's on the beach and lit it with a match. He put Skylar down and grabbed a stick writing S.O.S on the sand hoping they'd spot it. There was a helicopter in the distance, Justin saw it getting closer. Demi ran down to stand beside Justin; Justin wrapped an arm around her holding her close.