Chapter 4

Next Morning:

Demi smiled and snuggled closer to the heat, wait heat? She thought Demi turned over and she swore her heart skipped a beat. Justin was naked beside her as was she; they were on the sand just down from the camp!

Demi: Justin, Justin wake up!

 Demi shook Justin a bit, and he groaned and opened his eyes. He looked to Demi and put two and two together realising what happened he pulled Demi into his arms and wiped her tears.

Justin: hey was I really that bad.

 Demi giggled slightly and shook her head.

Demi: no, I just I can't believe I gave into you! Damn you Justin.

Justin: what, what did I do.

Demi: you're just too irresistible.

Justin: I know!

Demi: douche bag

Justin: I'm sorry.

Demi: its ok, I should be the one who says I am sorry

Justin: why would you be sorry?

 Demi looked down and pulled her dress over her head not looking Justin into the eye. He stopped her and pulled her onto his lap.

Justin: tell me Demi, I won't get mad or anything!

Demi: I don't know if I can forgive you.

Justin: oh.

 Justin looked away and so did Demi. It was an awkward silence between the two.

Demi: I mean I have forgiven you, it's me I just I can't do this Justin. I- I just can't think it- I -- jus-

Justin: Demi just relax breathe.

 Justin held Demi tight and helped her breath through her panic attack. He held her close and rocked her back and forth. Demi began to get her breathing back on track and Justin kissed the back of her head as she leaned back against his chest sitting between his legs.

Demi: I don't think I could handle a relationship, but I beg of you don't treat me different I know it's being selfish but I couldn't handle it if you left me. Just right now I couldn't do it.

Justin: its ok I understand.

Demi: thank you!

Justin: no problem I love you with all my heart I will wait forever if I had too.

Demi: one thing I do have to thank you for is the last night!

 Justin looked at Demi with a perverted look on his face.

Demi: not like that, well kinda but the way you looked at me I doubt if I ever will feel fat and ugly again, I know I will but for right now I feel like a goddess.

Justin: you feel like one and look like one. And one day you'll be mine.

 After a while of talking they decided to get dressed properly and walk back to the camp. Once they got there the other couple smiled at them and Danielle and Miley grabbed Demi and pulled her down to the water.

Miley: spill what happened where were you guys?

4 Weeks Later:

Miley: Demi you have to tell him!

Demi: I can't. I can't do this Miley!

Miley: you can! You have to there is no point ignoring it, it's just stressing you out.

Demi: I guess I just hope it's all a dream.

Miley: sorry to burst your bubble Demi but it's not going to go away, he's going to catch on!

Demi: I know. I'll tell him.

Miley: good, off you go!

Demi: Now?

Miley: yes now, Demi just get it over and done with.

 Demi walked nervously over to Justin and tapped his shoulder; he turned and smiled at her.

Justin: you ok?

Demi: Yeah can I talk to you? Please

Justin: sure.

Demi: can we go for a walk?

 Justin nodded and they headed down the beach silently.

Justin: what's up?

Demi: I have no idea how to tell you this because honestly I don't know 100% if it's correct.

Justin: Dem, you're confusing me.

Demi: I think I am pregnant..

Oh snap!!!!!! Could there be a Justemi baby coming soon? Stay tuned for chapter 5 to find out! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. 

                                                                                                                        ~Lauryn