Chapter 3

-Continued-

They woke up to the fire remains and no sign of anyone coming to rescue them. Justin and Demi headed off right to see if they could see anything in the distance. The sun was blaring and they were roasting, it was 90 degrees and still there was no sign of anyone.

Demi: Justin, what's going to happen if no one comes?

Justin: They will Demi we just got to have hope!

Demi: Ugh I smell!

Justin: Hey I think we all do its roasting here!

Demi: We'll have to get washed in the sea!

Justin: Let's go then, we can have some fun!

Demi: No I don't wanna

Justin: Come on!

Demi: No don't you dare!

 Justin picked Demi up bridal styles as her arms clung to his neck as he walked them closer to the sea, He dropped Demi once he was waist deep in the water and she smiled and splashed Justin. They played in the water happily until they got tired and headed back to the sand hand in hand, once they were almost at the sand a huge wave hit them and they fell to the floor.

Justin: we'll now we are covered in sand.

 Demi giggled and turned to look at Justin as he mirrored her actions, they gazed into each other's eyes not being able to look away they felt themselves leaning in and as soon as their lips hit, Demi realised and pulled back quickly. She looked at Justin shocked before standing up and heading back to the camp, angry with herself for giving into him so easily. How could she kiss him again she thought over and over again.

Justin: Demi wait!

 Demi ignored him and kept walking this time a little faster.

Demi: Go away Justin please.

 Justin stopped and let Demi become a blur in the distance. He was out of breath and he also needed to let her think. He hurt her so badly before and now he knew she was afraid he'd hurt her again, but he loved her so badly. Justin walked back slowly to the camp he smiled slightly at the others and sat down at the other end of the camp away from the others just looking out at the sea where Demi was sitting on the sand.

Miley: what's up with Demi and Justin?

Liam: not too sure. They seem to be ignoring each other!

Kevin: maybe something happened?

Miley: Mm. I'm gonna go talk to Demi! Babe talk to Justin!

Liam: Alright.

 Miley walked slowly down the sand sitting beside Demi on the sand.

Demi: hi.

Miley: Hey are you ok?

Demi: fine

Miley: Listen we might be here for a few days maybe a few weeks I am all you got well and Danielle so well what's up with you and Justin?

Demi: well we were together then he broke up with me for someone else, I went a little crazy Well not crazy I just well I went to rehab for a few things and well now, now he scares me. I love him so much but I am so scared he will break my heart again I really don't think I could get through that again.

Miley: Demi listen, Liam and I broke up for three years, he broke my heart by leaving to go to school in a different town, I couldn't handle a long distance relationship but he was my soul mate I loved him so much. I couldn't let him go, so I gave him another chance, Demi don't you love him?