Chapter 2

-Continued-

Justin: No way!

Demi: Are you following me?

Justin: No are you following me?

Demi: Why would I? I'd just get my heart broke once again.

 Demi noticed Justins's face get sad; she felt a little guilty maybe that was a little harsh. She whispered sorry, Justin heard her and was a little taken back he wondered why she was sorry, what she said was totally right he hurt her, he broke her heart something he will always regret doing.

Justin: You have no reason to be sorry for speaking the truth.

 Demi nodded and looked down to the menu. She ordered the first thing she saw her brain wasn't functioning right all she could concentrate on was the fact Justin was so close to her, all she wanted to do was jump up and kiss him. But she refrained from doing so, she thought he wouldn't want her, she also was afraid of getting hurt. So she waited for her food, once it came she looked at it, it looked really nice but she couldn't help feeling extremely self-conscious at the fact Justin was there and he could see her eat, she thought that maybe he'd think she was a pig, and never stopped eating, maybe he thought she was fat. She ate a few bites before dropping her fork and wiping her mouth with her napkin.

Justin: Dem, you should eat a little more.

 Demi looked at Joe shocked. What did he mean? She wondered

Justin: You need to eat more, I don't want you getting sick, is it me? Do you need me to leave? I will I promise I'll get off on the next stop; I don't want you sick because of me again.

Demi: I wasn't sick because of you Justin, I had problems you just pushed me overboard, but I am thankful for that, I'm getting better now. And listen it's not you, it's just I have doubts some times.

Justin: Well don't you're perfect.

Demi looked down blushing; he still gave her butterflies. She picked up her fork and began to eat.

 That night Justin decided to go for a swim he wasn't that tired as he had slept a bit on the plane, he walked down to the pool, there weren't that many people there but there was a good few. He placed his towel on a chair and his bag; he turned around looking down while pulling off his t-shirt. His eyes widened when he spotted a pair of beautiful legs in front of him he raised his eyes going up gulping at the goddess in front of him, this girl had curves in all the right places he grinned he knew right well who this girl was in the black little bikini, he grinned at a blushing Demi.

Demi: Like what you see?

She asked casually, but inside she was freaking out, his opinion meant a lot to her no matter how much she tried to believe it didn't.

Justin: Mhmm.

 Demi laughed at Justin who was still in a daze. She looked down following his eyes, she grinned and giggled slightly.

Demi: Still the same pervy Justin staring at my chest.

Justin: Their beautiful.

It was Justin's turn to blush this time, as Demi laughed loudly, her laugh to others may get annoying but to Justin it was music to his ears.

Justin: That wasn't meant to be said out loud.

Demi: I guessed that.

Justin: I'm very proud of you Demi; you have helped so many people by getting help yourself and being so open about it.

Demi smiled at Justin, Justin smiled back like a fool, he noticed a guy across the pool checking Demi out, he glared at him, Demi turned to see what Justin was doing she giggled when she spotted the girl looking at her. She waved at him before turning to Justin once again. He looked pissed.