Chapter 7

-Continued-

They all sat there waiting for the cries of the baby and once they heard it everyone sighed in relief and Demi smiled holding her arms out for her baby. They had to cut the cord with a pin, which wasn't the best but it was what they had. Demi took her little girl into her arms and both her and Justin admired the little girl in their arms.

Miley: she's so cute!

Justin: she is, she looks so much like her mommy.

Demi: she has your nose and your lips.

Danielle: I didn't know babies could have that much hair.

Demi: me neither!

 The baby opened her eyes staring right at her parent instantly calming down. Justin played with the little girls hands.

Demi: she has my eyes!

Justin: I hope she has your laugh and your smile!

Demi: people think my smile and laugh are weird!

Joustin: well there perfect to me!

Demi: Awh!

Liam: you ready to feed her Demi?

Demi: Mhmm.

 Liam showed Demi how to position the baby so the baby could feed from her mother; Justin smiled at the little baby drinking.

Justin: she's so perfect.

Demi: thank you Justin. Thank you for giving her to me.

Justin: thank you for giving her to me too.

 The two smiled at each other before putting their attention back to the little girl who was eating. Once she was done Justin took her holding his daughter for the first time, tears came to his eyes, he was so happy. He cleaned her with a cloth and water and dressed the little girl and wrapped her in blanket to keep her warm.

Kevin: have you guys thought of any names?

Justin: no actually we haven't!

Demi: I like Skylar. Kinda like a song of mine she is like my skyscraper but my little skyscraper and well Its different, but what about her life so far hasn't been.

Justin: I like it too, Skylar Bieber. It has a lovely ring.

Demi: It does!

Justin: what about Skylar Hope Bieber?

Demi: perfect.

Justin handed the baby to Miley as her and Danielle cooed at the little girl. Justin lifted Demi to the water sitting her down so she could wash off before he carried her back putting her into their make shift bed.

Justin: try to get some sleep, I got the baby for a few hours.

Demi: ok, I am so tired no matter how much I wanna stay away with her I don't think I can.

Justin: we have years and years and years to spend with our little girl so you sleep.

 Demi nodded and smiled as Justin kissed her gently before walking back to the main area where he took his baby into his arms.

Justin: hey little Skylar, I am your daddy and I love you and your mommy so much, how about I give you the tour? Over here is the camp and there is the bedroom and oh look here is the .... (I didnt feel like explaining the entire tour so we'll stop here lol)

9 Weeks Later:

Justin sighed and kissed the side of Demi's head standing up, he picks Skylar up into his arms and brings her down to the water where he undresses her, washed her gently and redressed her I fresh clothes. He laid her down on some grass and washed off the dirty clothes. He sang to Skylar as he walked back to the camp. He handed Skylar to Demi as she began to feed her.

Demi: I'm so tired

Justin: me too, this little lady sure knows how to keep us awake.

Demi: she sure does, I still can't believe we have baby.

Justin: I know, she's nine weeks old and we still can't believe she is here although I do hear her.

 Demi giggled and Justin chuckled. Demi laid Skylar down between her and Justin. Justin wrapped her arm around Demi's waist and kissed her slightly.

Justin: she's asleep

 Justin whispered gently.

Demi: I'm gonna join her I am dead.

Justin: me too but you need to eat.

Demi: ugh Justin I wanna sleep!

Justin: no, Demi you know as well as I you missing one meal can lead to bad things.

Demi: fine, get me some bananas.

Justin: good girl.

 Justin went over to where they kept the food and took four two for him and two for Demi. He brought them back to Demi and they ate them before laying back down and heading to sleep. They woke up later that evening and since Demi was up to it they decided on bringing Skylar down to the sea, for her first time swimming in the sea. Everyone walked down to the sea excited to see little Skylar in the sea. They all were very in love with little Skylar and she was familiar with them all too.

Demi: is Mommy's little girl ready to go in the water? I she I think she is!

 Everyone awed as they heard Skylar's little baby giggle. Justin took Skylar into his arm and with his other arm he held Demi's hand as they sat in the shallow part of the sea bouncing Skylar up and down into the water not getting her head wet at all. Skylar was giggling like mad; she seemed to enjoy the warm water and the little waves.

Miley: she is just too cute, you guys need to have tons of kids, and they'd all win cuties babies ever!

Demi: no, no more babies for a long, long, long, long, long, long time!

 They all laughed slightly.

Demi: way too painful!

Justin: I wouldn't put you through that either!

Demi: Awh!

 Justin smiled and kissed Demi gently, they all enjoyed the lovely warm day making sure they didn't stay in the blazing head for too long.

That night they all sat by the fire, listening to the radio.

Radio guy: today is the one year anniversary of Flight B765, 4 people were killed Ryan Gerald, Amy Grace, Sara Lucas and Mike Jacobs. 6 people are missing but presumed dead, Multi-platinum singer and X Factor judge Demi Lovato, and pop icon Justin Bieber. Miley and Liam Henderson and Danielle and Kevin Whitt (Miley, Liam, Danielle, and Kevin have fake last names because they arent supposed to be famous in this story) now we will have a moment silence to honor their lives.

Justin: wow.

Demi: they think were dead.

Justin: kinda weird to think they have no idea about Sky at all.

Demi: they don't know about the little world we've made here.

 They all smiled, sure they wanted to go home desperately, but this island really wasn't that bad.

Don't you just love little Skylar?! Haha anyway I hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for chapter 8! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!

                                                                                                                                 ~Lauryn