Chapter 8

2 1/2 Years Later:

Justin: Skylar Bieber get your butt back here!

Skylar: No daddy I go swim!

Justin: Skylar I said stop! Or you will be in big trouble.

 Skylar tripped and fell to the ground crying, Justin ran over to her and picked her up brushing off her knee.

Joe: are you ok?

Skylar: Yes daddy.

Justin: Baby you have to listen to daddy and not run away!

Skylar: I sorry daddy!

Justin: it's ok Babygirl. Now let's go have lunch.

Skylar: where Mommy?

Justin: she went to get some berries and bananas with aunt Miley!

Skylar: Oh! Daddy why on radio they say Mommy and Daddy's name

Justin: cause back at our old house baby mommy and daddy were singers like the ones on the radio!

Skylar: Oh! That coo

Justin: it's cool baby.

Skylar: Coo, that's what I said Daddy!

Justin chuckled and kissed the side of Skylar's head. Skylar's was now two, her birthday was the first of May and it just after the New Year's she was nearly three. They walked back to the shack and Justin let Skylar down and she ran over to Kevin who picked her up spinning her around as she giggled wildly.

Skylar: Kevi stop I dizzy!

Kevin: sorry Sky.

 Kevin put Skylar down and she smiled and went to play bowling with some rocks and sticks they have set up. After a few hours Justin heard the loud laughter from Demi coming closer Skylar smiled and ran into her mother's arm once Demi came into sight. Demi smiled and held Skylar close kissing her head.

Skylar: Missed you Mommy!

Demi: I missed you too my beautiful baby girl!

Skylar: My knee hurt

Demi: Oh what happened Baby?

Skylar: I was running and Daddy was shoutin' 'no Skywar get back here' and I fell.

Demi: well baby you should be listening to daddy!

Skylar: Mhm sorry Mommy. Sorry Daddy!

 Justin nodded and kissed Skylar's head and Demi's lips gently.

Demi washed Skylar gently with a cloth in the lake, she wrapped her in a cloth which was made out of some of the ugly dresses they had found years ago. Now that sky was potty trained they used material and the pins to make her clothes they weren't perfect but they were fine. Demi dressed Skylar and picked her up and carried her back to camp and laid her in her bed. They had added another little room onto their shack for Skylar.

Justin: she asleep?

 Justin asked as Demi walked into their room.

Demi: Yup, she fell right asleep while I was bringing her from the lake.

Justin: she's getting so big, god Demi we have been here three and a half years.

Demi: and what a three and a half years these have been!

Justin: I know but I can say I miss stuff! No matter how much I love being in our own little world.

Demi: like what?